𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 24𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Stopp, Fathan." Nesryn laughed, covering his face with his phone and crossing his legs. "What I'm doin? Ian doin nothin." I responded, smiling and leaning back in my seat.

"Yes you is. You know whatchu doin, stop playin." He said as he laid down and looked at me, trying to frown but ended up smiling and looking at the TV.

I shook my head, facing the TV and unpaused the game. He don't like when I'm staring for a long time or when I lick my lips n look him up and down.

Aint my fault, shouldn't be pretty then.

-

"Why you bein so quiet, nigga?" Vonn asked, cussing after cause he died on this dumbass game he wanted to play knowin he suck ass.

I put my water on the floor after drinking some. "Cause Nes sleep." I replied, repositioning myself in the seat.

"Can yall go to the store and get me some groceries when he wake up?" Fall said, coming inside the room making me nod my head.

A lil past 2 hours later, he woke up.

-

"Stop." He whined, squeezing his legs together before crossing them. "My fault." I said, staring at him for a lil while longer.

I parked the car and we got out the car, talking n shit. "No, because if they don't have everything that he need in here then we would have to go to a different one." He said, handing me my phone back after reading the list Fall had sent.

Surprised he ain't look through it or told me to shut up yet.

He probably annoyed as fuck though. He looked at and gave me a confused look. "Why'd you stop midsentence?" He asked.

"You annoyed?" I said after shrugging. "Why would I be annoyed when you didn't do anything and why you keep asking me those questions?" He responded, grabbing the dish soap off the shelf and putting it in the basket.

"No reason." I mumbled. "So you keep asking if I'm annoyed and mad for no reason?" He said making me nod.

He stopped walking and looked at me. "Come here." He said. I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug. Took a minute for me to hug him back and it was the same as all those other times.

Comfortable and relaxing.