Crushing Over My Husband!

Baani's POV

I don't know what mess I've created today!  And my cheek is also hurting as if someone have slapped me !

I am hungry too and this man is standing in front of me like a tall building!

I frowned looking at him and slipped under the comforters when suddenly I heard the door closing!

I looked out and he was no where!

How mean!! He's a jerk!!

But suddenly after just three minutes the door opened again and I slipped back into comforters!

The mattress of the bed pressed indicating he sat there!

"You're awake, I know!" he said and I peeped out looking at him!

Today his blue eyes look more beautiful! I don't know why!

"I know you're obsessed with my eyes" he said and I looked away frowning when I saw something yellow!

I stood up and looked at it.

It was a yellow rose! I looked at him and he handed me a file!

I looked at the papers and a smile crept on face but a frown too!

"I don't want your mercy Kabeer Mittal" I said annoyed

"I know that Baani Mittal" he stated and I looked at him shocked

Baani Mittal ! This feels good!!

"Then what's this!" I asked 

"Legal papers of venture that I signed today without any mercy! The presentation you gave that day was amazing and today it had to be a surprise for you! Don't think your work completed here. You've to give presentation to board members of both companies too! So it's not mercy. It's business! And CEO Baani Bajaj deserves it" He said and I looked at him!

I put my palm on his fore head and he looked at me!

"Temperature is normal! Then how are you talking so nicely with me!" I asked

"Congratulations! " he said handing me a box and my eyes lit!

"Ghirardelli ice cream ! Where did you get this from." I asked excited opening the tub licking it.

"Yumm! It's just super delicious " I moaned at the taste.

"This isn't a bribe for anything right? " I asked and he smiled a bit.

Wow!

Note down dear brain.

1 November !

This man smiled the longest. Full 2 seconds!

"Stop smiling and eat. You must be hungry" he said and I nodded.

The whole time I was eating and he was looking at me.

"Click a picture and frame it. It lasts long" I smirked and he looked at me and then looked away.

"Hw! Oh my Goodness. Don't tell me you're blushing. The Kabeer Mittal is blushing " I screamed happily and he glared me.

"I don't do such things" he stated

The real KM is back!!

"Who got me this flower. Aayush" I asked and he frowned

"Why will he give you flowers" he snapped

"You? No chance" I muttered

"Me! Yes chance" he replied glaring me and I gasped

"Where is he , real Kabeer! You're his replica right.  Where did you hide the real Kabeer! Tell me otherwise I'll kick you. I'm a karate champion. You don't know me" I warned when he glared me