26(1)

Chapter 26 The President's Substitute Little Wife 02 (1)

    In the dilapidated thatched house, a dozen children leaned against the wall and sat in a circle.

    All of them had yellow and thin faces, with their hands on their stomachs, and there was a soft sound or two in their stomachs from time to time.

    There was a sense of lifelessness lingering in the entire thatched hut, and there was no vigorous and lively noise that children should have.

    Shen Liuchen wanted to look around, but found that he had no control over this body. He is like a boarder who can only nest in one corner and see where "he" is looking through "his" eyes.

    For some reason, he actually returned to his childhood memories.

    He wanted to take a look around.

    At this time, the girl should be sitting next to him.

    Since she disappeared from him ten years ago, she has not even entered his dream for nearly ten years, and disappeared without a trace. He needs to keep drawing her portraits, and sticking those pictures to every corner of his house or workplace  so that she can always be alive in his mind.

    He wanted to forget her, so that he wouldn't be so painful anymore. But he was afraid that he was really like those people, forgetting her completely, forgetting this girl who had brought him light and pushed him to hell at the same time.

    Is she going to appear in his dream in this form today?

    In my memory, the girl had already appeared at this time, and she would have been squeezing around him and chatting to him. But now the surrounding is very quiet, and there is no feeling of being relied on by her warm body, it seems that there is only "him".

    He can feel the hunger in "his" abdomen, as well as the depression of "his", but he can't manipulate "his" body.

    Shen Liuchen didn't know the meaning of this dream, but he couldn't wake up now, so he could only lie in a corner of his body and watch the changes.

    After a while, the door of the ro was kicked open from the outside. Zhang Defa and Xu Mingjie were now at the door with several bags of steamed buns in their hands.

    Shen Liuchen watched how "he" slowly got up, walked to the door to take a bun, and walked back slowly.

    At this moment, he saw through the sight of "him" that there was no one beside him except "him".

    Only "him" sat in that area, and there was no girl at all.

    Why is she gone?

    Could it be that even the traces of "she" in the memory have to be taken away?

    Is she going to disappear into his memory slowly and forever just like how she disappeared from those people's memory...?

    When "he" sat back in the corner, Zhang Defa at the door spoke to Xu Mingjie.

    Zhang Defa glanced at "he" and said, "Just him."

    "He" took a bite of the bun and slowly looked up. "He" saw Xu Mingjie nodded, and said, "This kid is pretty good-looking. There should be many women who sympathize with him, so it's him." The
two closed the door after they finished speaking.

    The surrounding children cast jealous glances at "him", seeming to envy "him" for being selected.

    Shen Liuchen had some speculations in his heart.