what now?

Both me and jungkook are in utter shock. It's my parents and the staff head from the school. Something I wished never happened.

Y/n your coming back with us home! Right fucking now! Said my dad.

I-im not going anywhere you cant force me to go anywhere in in a legal age to decide where I wanna live and with who I wanna live, I said I got some confidence in me.

Mr. Jeon may I ask you why are you living with one of the students from the school? The staff head guy Mr.kang is said

Are you perhaps in a relationship with a student?!! He asked.

No sir definitely not, y/n just didnt have a home to stay so I took her in, I have no intentions like that, jungkook said.

Even though his words hurt me I have to understand that what he is doing is to protect both of us. If they find out about our relationship they'll probably make jungkook leave his job and may also try to remove me from the school.

If so then let miss y/n go live with her parents, as it is you should not be staying with a student, dont you have that much of sense Mr. Jeon or you are desperate to lose your job?!
Mr. Kang said again.

I dont wanna leave jungkook, I cant leave him, i see his eyes being full of guilt and sadness.

Miss y/n you should go to your parents, see now I'm suffering the consequences of keeping you in I just wanted to be a good person and now everyones making a bad person out of me, jungkook said. I can see it in his eyes that he doesnt wants to say this but he has too.

I'm not going with them, they'll beat me to death Mr. Jeon!! I said, almost crying.

Its true my parents could beat me up really bad. They think hanging out with guys makes us look bad in the society, I know their thoughts are total bullshit and I never let them affect me.

I literally spent like weeks with a guy so they are definitely not gonna be happy with it obviously when we reach home they'll beat me to hell. I dont want to have anxiety and depression again.

I'm not going with them!!

Then where will you go miss y/n?! You have nowhere else, said jungkook.

Taehyung I can go to their place i know it's not good to do that but I have no one else also taehyung and namjoon oppa are really nice they could let me stay at their place until I find a job and rent my own little apartment.

I have a place I'll go there,I said.

Your coming with us y/n!!

No I'm not and you cant force me or I'll call the police!! I said. I hate to do this to my parents but they leave me no options.

They get kinda scared so they leave. I pack my bags as jungkook keeps following me.

Y/n I'm sorry but you know I did this for us right?

Yeah I do kook it's not your fault.

Where will you go y/n? He asked.

To namjoon oppas place, I have no options jungkook, I'll stay there until I find a job and I can rent a apartment for me, I said.

I can see jungkook is a bit of hesitant about this but he still agrees knowing I have no other place to go.

After packing I was about to leave I can see the tears in his eyes he doesnt wants me to go, we are very attached to eachother even though we have known eachother for weeks.

Y/n I love you, he said as he kissed me he kept kissing me for a while. After that we pulled out.

I love you too kook, please dont cry I know it's hard for us but we have to do this for us, I said.

Jungkook left me at their apartment, I had already informed namjoon oppa about what happened and he was okay with me staying with them.

As jungkook left. I couldn't help but cry I was crying so bad, all of them were consoling me, they were filling bad for us.

I'm going at jungkooks place, said taehyung.

Yall y/n has both of you to console jungkooks probably alone crying, he needs someone I'm going there, take care y/n when I comeback I'll inform you about him, taehyung said as he left the house with his car keys.

Why did things have to get ruined like this? I asked to jimin and namjoon oppa who just looked disappointed.