He Discovers 'Shipping' The Hard Way

*Absolutely no offense directed at people who do actually ship/like these couples.

Jeff the Killer

You were startled by a cry from the lounge and ran downstairs with an alarmed little doggy at your heels.

Jeff was sitting on the couch, his lidless eyes bulging out of their sockets.

He was holding his phone and just staring at the screen.

"Jeff! What's wrong? Did you find a nude picture of Slenderman or something?" You asked breathlessly, plonking yourself down on the couch next to him.

"I-I was looking at pictures of my beautiful face and then... Gah! I need brain bleach!"

The psychotic killer thrust the phone at you and then darted out of the room.

You held it up and snickered.

It was a fan drawing of Jeff in the midst of a passionate kiss with a familiar monochrome clown.

BEN Drowned... In seaweed?

Dark Link? Dark Link? We're not even the same height! It just wouldn't work!

While lurking around Cleverbot, BEN had come across someone who immediately bombarded him with personal questions.

But you'd be sooooo cute together in a romantic relationship!

He's not even my friend! We're just gaming buddies and apart from that, mortal enemies!

U 2 should totally hook up.

Were you not listening to me? Dark is almost three times my height! We wouldn't get anywhere! You need to get that deluded perverse fantasy out of your head!

Relax, BEN. I'm just trolling you.

Who is this?

Y/N, you twit.

Dark Link

Darkness was prowling through the house, deliberately avoiding you.

You were also prowling through the house, trying to find him because you two were playing a modified game of hide-and-seek.

"Oh Darkness? You know that I'll catch you eventually~"

From the room next door, Dark Link snickered and hid in the closet.

You were distracted by Smile Dog running past in the kitchen and so you went dashing down, thinking that it was your boyfriend.

Naturally, Dark Link became bored as he waited for you to stop chasing the dog so he sank down amongst the coats and began looking through his phone.

BEN had recently uploaded a video showing Jeff freaking out over seeing some fanart which the little elf had deliberately made show up on the screen.

Suddenly, he got a text from him.

After muffling the sound, Darkness checked it.

You might wanna check this out... ;)

And below it was a link.

Well aware that anything BEN sent to him was a trap, he opened it and expected a screamer or graphically sexual image.

It was the latter.

This would've just made him roll his eyes and exit. But the only thing was...

Him and Link were in it.

Dark Link exited the picture, his cheeks a bright lilac, and immediately typed a witty reply to make sure that BEN didn't get the last laugh.

Jealous?

W-What?

Are you jealous that I'm getting all of the action while you can only sit in front of a T.V screen and eat Doritos while playing video games?

I have a girlfriend you know!

So do I.

Laughing Jojo

You had come home only to find L.J curled up on the couch, sobbing loudly and clawing at his face.

The window was broken too.

"It burns! I didn't know an image could burn so much but it does!"

"L.J! What happened? Are you okay?"

"NO! I'M NOT OKAY, Y/N!" He howled.

You ran over to comfort him, despite not knowing what the hell had gotten him so upset.

After some hugs and loving kisses on the head plus a big swirly lollipop, he was leaning against you and sniffling while licking it

"Are you ready to talk about it now?"

"Mmmhm..."

Gradually, you managed to pry out that BEN had sent him a drawing of Jeff French kissing him.

"Where's the offending image?"

"I threw my phone out of the window in a state of shock when I saw it... Y-Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"C-Can I have another lollipop? Pwease?"

At the Creepypasta Mansion...

Smiley was rudely awoken from his peaceful sleep by BEN.

"Hey!"

He groaned and opened one eye.

"Is someone in critical condition?"

"No! But you've gotta check this out!"

The little elf thrust his laptop at him before running out, cackling like a manic.

Smiley sleepily sat up and read the title.

"SmileyXL.J yaoi..."

Without another word, he slammed the laptop closed, set it on the nightstand, then flopped right back to sleep.

"Disturbing teenage fangirls..."

______________________

A/N: This might just be the chapter with the most sexual content that I've ever written. But it was funny, right?

I would like to thank the people who commented on the previous chapter because even though I've said it before, those comments along with all the follows and votes contribute to my motivation to write more and more.

So was it funny? Did I at least squeeze out a mental chuckle? What was your favorite bit? I really wanna know!

Coming Up Next: You Go Out Somewhere

A million thanks to each and everyone one of you!

Ta-Ta! ~ TheNightPhantom