Part 31: The Truth Untold

-Jungkook pov-

We were being chased by lots of police cars. It was a piece of cake to escape them. We went to Taehyung's house. Everyone was exhausted. We went to the living room and sat down. It was silent.
I broke the silence. "I have something important to say"
Everyone turned around and looked at me.

Jungkook: "Lisa. She is working for my mother. She tried killing Y/n. My mother wanted Taehyung to marry Maria. Lisa was spying on us the whole time. That's why I decided to play her."
Taehyung: "AND YOU ARE TELLING ALL THIS NOW?!"

Y/n: "Calm down Tae let him finish" jungkook: "I made her date me so that I could use her. She was planning to use all our info and get the company in her own hands. I didn't tell you because you were going to get married! I didn't want to ruin your happiness..."

Jimin: "Chaeyoung told me that your mother married her dad. And that she now owns the whole company. Their gang is very big and strong."
Yoongi: "Now it's confirmed that they were married." I ran my fingers trough my hair. Jungkook: "it's all getting so hard..." Y/n: "That doesn't mean that we are giving up. If we fought till this day, we can also get trough what's next."

I took a deep breath

Namjoon: "I'll check the camera's. We have to know who called the police."
Jimin: "Hoseok Hyung and I will go and find some evidence."
Seokjin: "I am also coming."
They stood up and left. Namjoon Hyung was already looking at the camera's. Namjoon: "it'll be a bit hard but I'll get it."

-Taehyung pov-

Taehyung: "Baby let's go to our room." she stood up and followed me. We went in the room and she closed the door. I dropped myself on the bed. She was silent and just came and sat down besides me.
Taehyung: "I am Sorry... I am so sorry baby."

"I am Sorry it had to be this w-" she suddenly pushed her lips on mine

"I am Sorry it had to be this w-" she suddenly pushed her lips on mine. "Don't be. It's not your fault" she said after breaking the kiss. Y/n: "If you are sad, I am sad. Please baby..."
I pulled her into a deep hug.
Jungkook: "GUYS! DRESS UP AND COME DOWN!!!" we laughed at his joke and went downstairs.

He was looking at the computer with Namjoon. "You guys have to see this" Namjoon said opening a folder. We were shocked when we saw the camera recording.