𓂺

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐲𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 25𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You going over to that boys house?" My momma asked making me nod my head. She looked at me before sighing. "Okay, I love you. Be safe." She said, kissing my forehead and going back to the kitchen.

I stuck my phone in my pocket and walked out the door. I get why she's paranoid about me going over to somebody's house but I'll be fine.

Walking up the driveway, I seen his brother outside standing by a car. I waved making him wave back and smile.

Sagira was sleep on the couch when I walked in and Fathan was in the kitchen, eating something like always.

I went over by him, playing with my lanyard that had my key on it. "Wait, go wash your hands first." I said when he tried to hug me while eating food with BBQ sauce on it.

He washed them before coming to hug me. "Why you so comfortable?" He asked as I rubbed his head and shrugged.

"You ain't mad that I'm huggin you for so long?" He said, putting his face in the crook of my neck. "The answer is the same as yesterday. Why you always think I'm upset everytime you see me?" I responded, taking a bite of the ribs he was eating on.

He shrugged and tightened his grip around my waist. "You wanna talk?" I asked him, resting the side of my face on his head.

He shook his head.  I picked his plate up and rubbed his neck one more time before telling him to follow me.

He followed me to his room and took his hoodie off once we got in. I placed his plate on the desk before sitting in the middle of the bed and motioned him to come lay down.

He looked at me then at the spot infront of me then back at me. I nodded my head, seeing him make his way over to the bed.

I criss-crossed my legs and opened my arms after putting my phone on the bed. He laid down on his stomach and rested his head on my lower abdomen, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He look tired, probably stayed up all night. And not only did he look tired, you could hear it in his voice when he talked.

I started massaging his arms and back to help him relax more. Really nothing I could do but help him try to relax since he won't tell me anything.

I

moved the massaging to his neck, feeling him breathe out sounding like he was snoring which he probably is.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Baby, you serious?" I asked, seeing him cry over breaking the necklace I had got him with my name on it. He nodded his head, crying even harder.

I shook my head, walking out the bathroom and over to him. I sat on the bed and pulled him into my lap before rocking him.

"Look at it, I can't fix this shit." He said, wiping his face and leaning over to grab it and show me. "I can buy you another one so why you cryin over it?" I replied, kissing him all over his face.

Knew he was gon break it sometime anyway since he wears it 24/7 and the only time he takes it off is when he takes a shower or bath.

"Nooo, its not going to be the samee." He whined as his tears started back up. I sighed and grabbed his jaw so he could look at me.

"Imma find somebody to fix it, aight?" I said making him nod and wipe his face again. I pecked his lips and used my hands to dry the tears he didn't.

He one bigass crybaby.