Epilogue

Shoutout to PrarthnaMusicLover and  KyyPaNi1108 try their books and also they do editing.

Author pov

4 years later...

"Daksh, don't run please cutey have some pity on your mother" Diya ran after her four-year-old son who is adamant about having his breakfast drinking all his mother's energy.

Laughing in his sweet little voice he ran around the whole house ignoring his mother's words shaking his head in denial, "I hate apple mama" he said hiding beside the big fountain in the garden.

"It's good for health... baby, an apple a day..."

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away... I know mama but I hate it, it doesn't have sweet in it" he formed a face shaking his head vigorously.

She heaved heavily not able to convince her adamant kid, "how about we dip it into honey?" she asked expecting him to agree on it at least now.

"No mama, honey is too sweet," he said blinking his eyes...

"Juice?"

"It's sticky"

Unable to convince the little man she felt her energy has completely drained with the empty stomach. Advik appeared out of nowhere and lifted him like a little sack of potato putting him on his shoulder like a god. Sensing his small father, Daksh giggled happily, "superhero you smell yuck" he said in between the laughs.

Advik is always his superhero and a friend who supports him in a way that no one in this house supports but also a good father when he makes mistakes. Everyone in our family sometimes feels jealous about their relationship even Advik's daughter feel it.

"Yeah champ I went for a walk, now come let's have your morning breakfast"

Daksh quickly ran out of his arms, "you promised me you would buy me ice cream"

"Yes, but only after you have apple without making any drama"

Daksh's face quickly shut off but he slowly walked back to his arms putting his hands around his neck burying his face there, "I missed you" he said in a low voice.

She saw a drop of tear slipping off Advik's face, he hugged him tight and murmured, "I missed you too my champ... I missed you so much"

This Drama is happening because Advik went to Australia for one week for business. They both are inseparable like anything she has ever noticed. Daksh won't even look for his father for a week but when it comes to Advik everything will overflow... love, care, obstinacy, naughtiness, pampering everything...

"Ahh, you both are acting too much. Now ask him to eat I am already tired Advi" she said sitting on the chair beside her.

"see champ your mother is already tired... now please half apple then we will have your favourites"

"Ice cream. Promise?" he asked tilting his head.

"Promise"

Apart from the jealousy, she felt happy seeing their bond, but Arjun is always jealous seeing his son bonding with his brother more than him. So, to take revenge, he tried to take Advik's daughter from him, but Arjun failed in it again.

Diya would often tease him for not getting their children's attention, "you won't know how to keep babies in your circle Arju so don't be jealous of Advi or try to get involved in their world" but alas Arjun lost.

"You are famished mama?" Daksh asked her shaking his head showing a piece of apple near her mouth to feed her.

She smiled at his love and took a small bite, "happy?" she asked him.