Part 34

-Y/n pov-

"Hey baby" my eyes widened. I covered my mouth with my hands. Jungkook: "What do you want?!" Lisa: "Just to let you know, I am still alive dear! And i'll come for that Y/n bitch. Don't worry you'll get rid of her. You all will." Jungkook: "Continue dreaming." Jungkook hung up. Taehyung: "I am going to kill her with my own hands." Y/n: "Please, let me kill her." 

Yoongi: "We will discuss later who will kill. Jungkook why the hell do you still have your phone?!" Jungkook: "Hyung I forgot it... I think that I might also have all the other phones..." 

Taehyung laughed

Taehyung laughed. Taehyung: "Wait what?" Jin: "We have to go and turn them all off or else-" police sirens. Hoseok: "TO THE CARS!!!"  Jimin went in Jungkook's car and started turning all the phones off. Taehyung and I went in the car and drove off. 

🔊(On walkie talkie)🔊

Taehyung: "We should split"

Namjoon: "Agreed."

Yoongi: "I'll send you all a adress. We should meet up there after getting rid of the police" 

Jimin: "Okay then"

Jungkook: "All this just so that I won't get arrested... Why are you guys even doing this?" 

Taehyung: "You are my brother and I won't let you get arrested just like that. Okay?!"

Y/n: "Kook are you crazy? Of course we are going to help you!!!" 

Jungkook: "Okay fine..."

The police cars were too slow for us. After around an hour of driving, we went to the location Yoongi sent us. 

We were the first ones to arrive

We were the first ones to arrive. Y/n: "Are we going to stay here?" Taehyung: "I guess..." Soon we heard the others arrived. The came in. Yoongi, Hoseok. Hoseok: "Couldn't you find any better place ?" Yoongi: "Let me remind you, we are criminals." Hoseok rolled his eyes. Namjoon and Jin came in. Jin: "Wow. We will have a lot of fun here." Namjoon: "I know right" Jimin and Jungkook came in. 

Jimin: "Really?" Yoongi: "What the fuck is the problem?! Tell me if you find a better place then! We are fucking criminals okay?! If you don't like it, the exit is right behind!" Yoongi was very angry. Y/n: "He is right! Stop complaining." Taehyung: "True. Y'all should apologize."

 Yoongi: "No I don't need any apologies." Yoongi left. Y/n: "Good job!" I started walking to the exit. Hoseok stopped me. Hoseok: "Give him some time alone." Y/n: "ARE YOU SAYING THIS?! I KNOW HIM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU NOW MOVE!!!" I pushed him aside and went outside. 

He was sitting on the bench

He was sitting on the bench. I sat down besides him. I could see the dissapointement in his eyes. Y/n: "Oppa..." Yoongi: "I'm fine..." Y/n: "No you are not. Something is bothering you." Yoongi: "It doesn't have anything to do with what just happened." Y/n: "What is it then?" He looked at me with his teary eyes.