Chapter 1: Locked

She locked the door! That BITCH! I am so going to kill her! I kick the door violently, pressing the handle down. I don't want to be in this detention room, with the four worst guys in my entire school. These jerks know who I am. I am the reason they are in detention right now everyday.

"Open...." I clench my jaw hard, trying to pull the handle down, but it won't move now. Oh crap! It's stuck for real. Shit! I kick the door aggressively, pounding it one hard kick after another.

"CAN YOU FUCKING STOP THAT!" I hear Kenzo's angry voice boom across the room, scaring me half to death.

Fuck, he's scary. They don't call him Kenzo the fucking psycho for no reason. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and I freeze on the spot.

"Turn around," he grunts in anger.

Nope, I can't do that. I shake my head uncontrollably without a word. I can't move. My feet are stuck to the ground and my legs have turned to jelly.

"I SAID.. TURN AROUND!" He roars, making me shriek out loud.

"She better fucking turn," Rayne remarks in a threatening tone. Oh, I hate that guy.

"Well, she's got no choice anyway," Cole answers, with a laugh.

 Damn, these guys are pure evil.

I guess Cole's right. I have no choice, but to face the damn music."Okay, I will!" I groan, not liking this. "I am sorry, okay."I turn around and I see all four of them burning holes right into my soul. Oh crap.

"Sorry for what?" Kenzo asks, knowing well what I mean. He glares at me with those blue psychotic eyes of his and that jet black wild hair, that's always messy. Kenzo's a ruthless guy. A dark hot demon, who roams these school halls with his gang. He is not someone you should mess with, and I did. Opzi!

I can tell he's losing his patience now, by the way he's heaving. I better think quick. "Ermm..ummm...sorry for interrupting you guys," I finally get to a point, which is far off the truth. I might as well deny it, it's my only way to get out of here.

"That's it!?" Jett scoffs, shaking his head with his jaw clenched. He's not impressed.

"Yeah," I giggle nervously. "I better go now!" I quickly turn around and see Sophia, the bitch who locked me in here. She's peeking through the small window, with a sly smirk on her face.

"OPEN THIS DOOR, NOW! "I slam my fist at the door window, watching her laugh in my face. I fucking hate her, she such a bitch! I don't know how she found out about this,? She's just punishing me because she likes Ryne, who has no idea by the way.

"Who the fuck is that?" Rayne inquiries, see no idea.

"It's your stupid CRUSH!" I mention, raising my voice as I glance back at him. "Crush?" He frowns deeply, with a smirk.

"Alyssa, why did you say that!" Sophia cries out, her face turning beet red. Good, I embarrassed her.

"I don't understand why you like that jerk anyway?" I suggest, completely forgetting that he's in the room I am locked in.

"JERK?" I hear Rayne bellow behind me! The next thing you know, I see Sophia run off down the hall like a crying baby and I am being dragged away from the door by Rayne.