09

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

It's been a couples of days or maybe even weeks since that day. We didn't see each other since that day too.

Probably because I just ignored him. It was hard because he is in the same class as me but outside of class, I made sure that we won't cross path.

You may ask why try and avoid Choi Soobin? Well simple! He makes me uncomfortable. He keep on popping out of no where and even know some of my personal things. Is he stalking me or what?

But mostly, it's because I felt like he wasn't honest with me that day.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

The whole day was unexpectedly long today. Probably because of my late shift last night.

I started to feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier until I felt a buzzing sound coming from my pocket.

I took out my phone to see a message from an unknown number.

____________________________

Unknown number
Hey

Y/N
Who's this?

Unknown number
Choi Soobin

Y/N
How did you get my number?

Choi Soobin
You've been ignoring me

Y/N
Are you stalking me?

____________________________

I looked in direction of Soobin to see him smiling at me.

I ignore him and turn off my photo while putting it back on my pocket.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"You guys worked hard, I put your grades of your last math test on the table. Make sure you see your score and rank before leaving." Mr. Kim instructed us before leaving the room.

We rapidly went to the table to look at the sheet.

"Nice job Y/N! You ranked first again!" Teahyun congratulated me while giving me an high five.

I gave him back his high five as I heard Huening Kai loud voice saying something.

"Soobin hyung! You ranked last! Your dad is going to kill you!"

I turn my head to Soobin to see him looking at the sheet of paper with a blank face.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

The next day, Soobin was no were to be found. He wasn't in class nor at the canteen or outside of school.

It was weird that he wasn't here. Maybe he never really paid attention to class but he never missed any classes.

I somehow felt something strange not knowing why he wasn't here. I tried my best to deny since this morning put deep down I knew that I somehow care and was worried.

Not gonna lie his presence make me felt better and safer.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

I was placing my books on my locker and preparing my stuff to go back home but I suddenly felt a buzzing sound from my pocket.

____________________________

Choi Soobin
Meet me at the rooftop

____________________________

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

I open the door of the rooftop and look for Soobin.

After looking back and forth, I saw him standing at the railing.

"Hey.. why did you want to see me?"

He turned around, but something wasn't right.

He looked tired. Really tired. Dark circles was seen under his eyes and his eyes were red as if he cried a lot. But what shook me the most was his swollen left cheek as if someone slapped him. His left corner lips were covered in a fresh red liquid and his little cut on his right cheek.

He must have saw me stare at him, he quickly turned his head to the left trying to avoid my eyes.

"Y-you probably know that didn't get a good score on our recent math exam....I wanted to ask you if you could maybe help me..." Soobin explained. I then remembered what Huening Kai said to him yesterday :"Soobin hyung! You ranked last! Your dad is going to kill you!"

"Did he do that to you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

I started to walk closer to him. When I was close enough, I reached out my hand to his left cheek and slowly placing it on his his soft skin.

"Did your dad do that to you?"

He was probably shocked after hearing me ask him that since he took a step back preventing my hand from feeling his skin.

"N-no it's n-not him!"

"Then who did that?"

"N-no one! I-I fell down my stairs this morning, that's a-all..."

He's lying

He's definitely lying to me. He can't even look at me straight in the eyes or speak normally.

"Okay, I'll help you"

.....