NO. 5

Monday morning. Grecia was up before six, so she got up, went out for a run but came back late. Mr. Perxon was already gone for work and her brothers were after breakfast. She just run towards table and snatched some left food. Raven just look at her unbelievably, he already knew she was running, she went on Saturday and Sunday as well.

Grecia went up, took a quick shower, put on her school uniform and mascara. That was it! No more make-up for her! She went downstairs, three boys will go to the same high school. Luckily they are not in the same class. Niles is graduating this year and twins will next year.

"Cia come here!" Raven called her. His little sister turned back and went to them. He realised he's already thinking about her as sister. What a weird thing. "They are taking you to school today," he announced her and from the way he said that was obvious, that there's no room for complaining. Neither for her, nor for boys. "Father said that you'll go with them at least on the first day. Then you can go as you wish." She just nodded. All of them knew, that there's no point in arguing so they just went to car.

They went stright to school, but stopped before reaching it. She walked in, carefully observed everything and everyone inside. What they thought her was still vivid in her mind, it will stay like that. Niles noticed it right away, it felt weird, this so called sister was watching everything as it could potencionally be danger. He had no idea how she saw the world. While their lives were nice and safe, she was raised to see the worst possible scenarios. So she could prevent them.

"Well, we are not taking her to headmaster." Twins walked away. She stared at Niles, he sighted.
"I guess I'll figure it out on my own."
"Gosh, wait. I'll take you." He was going in front of her and she was keeping distance, because of the feeling, that they don't really want others knowing their relationship. Cia didn't have any interest in this family, so it didn't bother her. She won't bother them and hopefully they'll leave her alone as well.

"So here we are. You can go yourself from here right?" She smiled and nodded. Of course she can, she knew where is headmaster's office long before. But she still thanked him before going inside.

The day was easy. Saying hi to her new classmates, to her very first classmates, who she was sure won't die next second. She ate alone, staying away from her brothers. She was just roaming in halls when she saw it. Some guy in black, definitely not student, sneaked to headmaster's office. There was no way to help it. From this morning, she remembered there are two doors, so Cia secretly crept inside and listened.

"You want troubles right Mr. Headmaster? You know well that you owe our boss. If you try to call police, or just think about doing anything stupid, you'll be the first one comming down. What would people say? Headmaster who left drug cartel to his school while being greedy for power. Wow, I don't even want to count how many lives you've already destroyed, do you even realise, how many enemies you'll have once things spread?" Drugs? At this school? And headmaster knows?

"Listen, I know that this school is important for boss. I definitely don't want to shut our trade, but it started to be weird. I'm just asking for few weeks off. If I'll get fired, how long will it take before you will built a whole new functional system? How much will you lose with that?" Cia was listening and wanted to vomit. That is why she saw so many junkies. She backed out of there before anyone saw her and headed to the rooftop. She will need to make a quick call now.

"Something wrong?" Kim picked the phone immediately.
"Kim, did president send me here because of drugs?" Cia asked straightforwardly.
"How did you figure that out already?"
"So it's true. I heard headmaster and some man talking about that."
"Cia are you still at school?"
"Hmm-hm. Why?"
"I don't think it's save to talk about that like this. Can we meet after school?"
"Not today. I'm going home with twins. Can we meet around midnight? I'll sneak out somehow."
"Sounds good. You know the Café Ponec right? I'll wait there."
"OK." With that she hanged up.

The rest of the day was calm. She didn't make any friends, it was not intention from the beginning. When they ended, she went to parking lot, where she was supposed to wait. Without even thinking, Cia took one of her math jotter and started drawing the men she saw earlier. Every detail. No one was disturbing her and the parking lot was quiet, so she could completely concentrate.

"What are you doing?" Grecia didn't even have to look to know ho is behind her. It was Octavius and Keane. She knew they were comming, she was already able to recognise their footsteps.
"Are we going home?" she asked while hiding the math jotter. They were curious, but didn't want her to think they care about her, so they just didn't search for it any further.
"We need to wait for Niles, he should be here any minute now." Keane said.
"Will you at least let me to the car?" In answer Octavius just unlocked the car, so she went in.

How weird she is thought boys. She was sitting in the back, thinking. Drug cartel at school. Headmaster is in it and obviously is scared of his boss. But come to think about it, there are so many junkies, it would be weird and police would investigate it right? Which means, police can't go there, so it's leaving two options. First, the boss is someone hell powerful, or there's someone hell powerful behind the boss. But who? Someone who has good profit from it.

Grecia was so busy with her thoughts, that she didn't even noticed when they left the parking pot. "Hey! Hey! Grecia! Is she sleeping with eyes open or something?" Keane was waving his hand in front of her eyes. She blinked few times and when she realised that they are almost home, her eyes widened. "Gosh, finally! We really thought about bringing you to hospital. What were you thinking about?"
"Just about first day there."
"You figured out, that you won't be able to catch up with studies and decided to quit the school and leave us?" asked Octavius spitefully.
"Keep dreaming. Things we are studying are easy. Too easy." Of course, even things these guys were studying were easy for her.

"So what were you thinking about then?" wanted to know Niles.
"Well I saw quite a lot of junkies at school. Is it normal there?"
"Well yes, there are those who enjoy to destroy their lives you know?" Cia nodded, the rest of the way was weirdly quite. It felt nice.