Arc 3.27 Xiao Yao

Arc 3.27 Xiao Yao

'What is happening? Why did Xiao Xiao disconnect without permission?'

This was the thought Xiao Yao had in mind for the last two minutes. His brain had processed so many conclusions in the short span of two minutes but still had no idea what was happening.

"Xiao Xiao said to wake up, but, from what?"

"Hahahaha!! I'm rich!"

"No! It's me!!"

"Mine!"

Xiao Yao's thoughts were broken hearing the fight of the seemingly hallucinating people. They all wore manic smiles as if they had all gone crazy.

They were fighting over one treasure in the hand of someone despite having so many in front of them. 

It looked like they could only see the treasure in the hand of that person.

"I found it at last!!"

Xiao Yao looked at Xu Xin quickly with a lost expression. He saw him sitting on the floor with a dazed look. 

He was neither happy nor sad, he just looked lost.

He quickly kneeled beside him and patted his face but he was not reacting to it.

"It looks like they really fell into a hallucination." Xiao Yao thought as he looked at the crazy people doing some crazy shenanigans in front of him.

He continued to try to wake Xu Xin up but despite everything, the other just sat there in a daze.

"What is happening?" Xiao Yao thought helplessly.

Suddenly, the last words of Xiao Xiao before he disconnected crossed his mind.

"Why did Xiao Xiao say to wake up? Am I also in a sort of a hallucination?"

He fell into a deep thought.

He looked around him, then at the people around him.

"If this is a hallucination, then this is so frighteningly real."

Xiao Yao closed his eyes, breathing deeply, he opened his eyes.

Time stood still, at the microscopic level, Xiao Yao noticed a dust in a shape of a puzzle piece sticking together to form a complete one.

But seeing how slow it took, Xiao Yao thought that this thing might just take forever.

Xiao Yao was at a loss as to what that thing was, but for now, he threw it at the back of his mind and looked at the current problem at hand.

With the use of his Mystic eyes, the problem that he had not seen before was finally laid bare right in front of him.

[◇STATIC◇]

What was being presented on a silver platter right before his eyes was a big mountain of treasures, with a big jaw-dropping abyss deep like mouth!

[♤RECONNECTING]

Yes, the fucking treasure had a freakin big ass of a mouth.

[》~~~《]

[¤¤Energy Collection Interupted¤¤]

[▪▪Dropping To Negatives▪▪]

The so-called mountain of treasure was in fact a freakin huge ass of a carnivorous flower inducing hallucination by spreading out its pollen!

[○●World Evolution Was Discontinued○●]

[》》RETURNING TO STATE OF HIBERNATION《《]

[COMPLETE!]