Chapter 34

"I'll join too as well." Fran muttered monotonously making Suzuki turned to him.

"No."

Fran was surprised to see her serious face.

"But I am strong too."

"I know. That is why I need your strength to protect this house because this is our home in Namimori." She said as she stared at him seriously. She leaned forward and gave the kid a hug.

"We will be back before Squ-chan's post-celebration birthday." Lussuria said making the second in command cringe.

"Might as well join you. I don't want to attend that party anyway."

"No!" Suzuki and Lussuria exclaimed simultaneously making Squalo surprised at their outburst. Bel and Mammon just snickered.

"Wha--! What's with you? It's their party, let the brats celebrate!"

"No still no."

"Why?!"

"'Cause I said so! Mou, we'll be back. It's still early anyway. Fran, I'll leave everything to you. I don't trust these three old men when dealing with the house. They might break or destroy something." She told Fran making Xanxus, Levi and Squalo irked at her.

"How rude. Don't lump me with these two." Xanxus said. Squalo turned to him, suspicion is present on his face.

"Oh really?" Xanxus just raised his eyebrow at his second in command. Squalo just glared at him. He really were just messing with their boss.

"Stop your lover's quarrel already. We're going now." Suzuki sighed. Xanxus and Squalo turned to her while giving her a disgusted face. Like they hadn't processed what did she just said. She gave them a smile and left, the other three followed her. They bid the others goodbye. Xanxus, Squalo and Levi nodded at them while Fran just waved his hands.

Suzuki, Bel, Mammon and Lussuria managed to contact Vongola to grant them permission to use their jet to fly back to Italy. Nono sensing that something may be up granted them his permission. He immediately ordered his men to go to Japan and fetch the Varia members to the airport. Only two hours had passed and the Vongola jet finally arrived. The four of them immediately settled and just waited for them to arrive in Italy for another couple of hours.

"Do you mind if I ask what is going on?" Nono started as soon as the four of them arrived at Vongola Mansion.

"Suzuki's friend is at danger." Mammon reported making Nono serious and turned to Suzuki who was silent this whole time. She was thinking what she would do to the Fastidiosas as soon as she entered their den. She plans to torture them afterwards.

"Who's behind this?" Nono asked, anger was starting to flare inside him.

"Fastidiosas." Belphegor answered while his hands is behind his neck. Nono clenched his fist as he heard the Mafia family of one of Vongla's enemies.

"This is war." Suzuki muttered. Her fist are clench, obviously repressing her anger. Nono sighed at her comment.

"Ever since the Fastidiosas mess with us, it's always been war." He commented and turned to them.

"I'll lend you some men. Does Tsunayoshi know this? Nono asked gaining a shrugged.

"We didn't let them know. This is my problem." Suzuki said. Her seriousness in this kind of situation became something to the others who's near her. They felt like it was too suffocating although they are at the entrance of the Mansion. It was like they doesn't know who they are with right now. They don't know whether she is Suzuki Risa right now, or is Alice present.