chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office

"They can't just kick us out of our crib!" Carl yelled angrily.

Okay so we lost the bid on our house which meant this was really happening. We were really being kicked out of this place.

I mean Fiona already kicked me out but you get my point....

"But those are the stairs where I broke my arm for the first time" He continued as I sent him a look.

"Yeah and the second, and the fifth"

I grabbed the plate of eggs from Ian, taking the seat across from Nick. You remember Nick right? My younger brothers scary juvie friend hat was still living in our fucking house!

Well....I guess it wasn't our house anymore.

"The house is gone, we need to move on" Fiona snapped, sending each of us a glare. God why was she the only one who didn't give two craps?

"This is all because of the mud people!" My eyes rolled over to Chuckie who was jabbing a finger towards Nick. "That's what my friends in juvie said"

Oh my god...he was gonna get himself killed. Which wouldn't be a bad thing presay but we couldn't have any more blood on our hands.

"Chuckie sweetheart" I smiled, resting my hand on his shoulder. "If you want to stay alive, shut the fuck up and go to school"

I tossed him his lunch and bag before shoving him out the back door. Nauseous and pregnant, I still had to make those fuckers their lunches.

God help me....

I threw on my sneakers before riding with Nick and Carl over to The Alibi

I threw on my sneakers before riding with Nick and Carl over to The Alibi. I was still wary about my brothers friend but I mean, he had a car so....

I was just dreading having to work a shift with Svetlana. I wasn't sure what her whole opinion on my situation was, and honestly it scared me about what she might say.

I didn't even want to tell her but Iggy said I could crash at the Milkovich house, despite my problems with Mickey, so she found out from him.

"Good Morning" I called, walking into the bar. "You're here early Frank"

You would think after almost dying from a failing liver he would be more cautious with alcohol.

"Make a coffee for my good friend here please, wake her up" I sent a look towards the girl he was with but honestly I didn't want to get involved.