Part 36

-Taehyung pov-

"Wasn't she with you?!" I looked around. Everyone except Y/n was here.

I ran outside and started searching everywhere

I ran outside and started searching everywhere. Taehyung: "Y/N!!!" I was searching everywhere. 

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I turned around and saw Y/n

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I turned around and saw Y/n. She was on the edge of a cliff. She was walking backwards when... "Y/N!!!" She fell. 

"Taehyung!!! Baby wake up!!!" I opened my eyes. Taehyung: "Y/N!!"  I was sweating and breathing heavily. I was in the car and Y/n was besides me. Y/n: "Are you okay?!" I didn't say anything, I just hugged her. 

-Y/n pov-

I was sleeping when I heard Taehyung talk. I opened my eyes. He was still sleeping. "Y/n...No...Don't go there...Y/N!!!" Y/n: "Taehyung!!! Baby wake up!!!" He opened his eyes while breathing heavily. Taehyung: "Y/N!!!" "Are you okay?!" He hugged me and kissed my forehead. Taehyung: "I had a nightmare..." Y/n: "Awe baby..." I kissed him. "  "What time is it?" he asked after breaking the kiss. I looked at my watch. "10 pm" Taehyung: "The other cars are empty... The others are probably inside..."

Y/n: "Let's go" We left the car and went inside. Everyone was here. It was obvious that they just woke up. Namjoon: "We need a plan guys" Taehyung: "It's easy. We go to Park Minju's office and make a deal. That's it." Y/n: "Maybe she will cancel the report she made about Jungkook." 

Hoseok: "We should get going now. We have to drive 4 hours." Jin: "Let's go to the fuel station before leaving. My car barely has any fuel." We went back to our cars. 

-Time skip-

We almost arrived. 5 minutes were left. Y/n: "I hope that everything will go back to normal..." Taehyung: "It was and still is hard for us... But Jungkook suffered the most..." I nodded. We arrived. (Time really flies! 🤦‍♀️😆) It was a big moment. We all went inside. I held Taehyung's hand in fear. 

"It will be okay I promise" he whispered in my ear

"It will be okay I promise" he whispered in my ear. We were right now, standing infront of the office room of Park Minju. We went in. There she was. Sitting on her office chair. Looking at us. "Welcome my children! Please take a seat." We sat down. "What brought you here?" (I'll use PM as Park Minju now) Taehyung: "We want to make a deal." She gave us an interested look. Taehyung: "You cancel the report, We pay you the amount of money you want." 

PM: "But the thing I want doesn't cost money, it's already mine" Taehyung and I glanced at each other. I was hoping that she didn't mean what I was thinking. "Give me Jungkook, I'll cancel it." Taehyung: "10 Million?" PM: "Jungkook" "20 million?" PM: "It's wether Jungkook or you surrender for the rest of your lives." 

Jungkook: "Deal accepted."