#59

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Hayoonieeee~" Uh oh. I quickly dashed away from my locker. Ugh Yang Jungwon. Why would you do that? Now the whole school knows we're dating. And now I get unwanted attention. Dammit.

"Lia why you running awayyyyy~" I heard him whining. I didn't respond. But soon enough, I was pulled back and squished in his arms. Everyone started laughing at us, including Ni-ki and Jungwon. Ugh Yang Jungwon. This is embarrassing... I used my sweater(Jungwon's) paws

"You stole my hoodie."

"You don't even need it." I mumbled.

"Yeh I know. But you can’t hold onto it forever." He giggled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give it back to you later. Now I needa get to class."

"We, need to get to class, I know. But I was gonna ask you something."

"What?"

"My parents want to meet."

"wHAT?"

"Yeh they heard I was dating you."

"How?"

"I mean they kinda rich-"

"Very." Ni-ki cut him.

"Yeah uh... And well, they wanna meet you." Oh no will this be like some kdrama ahahahahahahaha rip me.

"Don't worry, they won't bite. They're pretty eager to meet you." Jungwon smiled reassuringly.

"Hyung you're the heir though. Will they really let you be with her?" Ni-ki asked. hE'S THE HAIR? I MEAN HEIR??

"Eh they're fine. The least is Heeseung hyung will help with some stuff." What can Heeseung do?

"Eh okay." Ni-ki shrugged. wHAT CAN HEESEUNG DO???

"Well let's go now." And Jungwon dragged me away.

Someone fill me in I'm confused...

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Jake hyungg~" Ni-ki jumped around happily when we entered my house. Yes, everyone was gathering at my house today for a pizza party.

"Hey lil one. Hey won. You aren't treating my sis badly right? Cause if you are, I'll-"

"Enough you annoying idiot. Don't listen to him, Jungwon. He's just an idiot." I pushed my brother out of the way and dragged Jungwon in.

"Eheh..."

"Yah Sim Hayoon this is not how you treat your brother!"

"It is if you keep terrorising my boyfriend." And I took a seat at the couch next to Jungwon.

"So what pizza we ordering?" Heeseung asked, scrolling through his phone.

"BBQ chicken, hawaiian, pepperoni-"

"The one with a lot of cheese and chicken we ate last time." Ni-ki cut Sunoo off.

"So much?" I asked.

"Yeah Ni-ki is growing." Heeseung replied as he tapped on his phone.

"What about me?" Jungwon asked.

"You kinda stopped growing though." Heeseung you little-

Jungwon pouted and just leaned back into the couch. Awww poor thing. He's sad now :(((

"Okay I've ordered the pizzas. I've also ordered some chicken wings and fries." Heeseung said and yeeted his phone away.

"Kays." Ni-ki said and started scrolling through Netflix.