TENEREZZA

TENEREZZA

Tenderness

"Looks like everyone is still out. All the lights are off," I said as we walked into the empty, dark suite after dinner.

"I'll text Hobi and see what everyone's up to. They're probably going to stay out late tonight since it's our last night here," Yoongi answered, pulling his coat off his shoulders and reaching for his phone.

I walked into the bedroom to pull off my wet clothes. The snow hadn't yet been cleared from the sidewalk outside the hotel, so my pant legs were soaked, with bits of ice velcroed to the fabric.

I pulled off the last of my clothes, turning towards the shower. The hot water began to heat up the chilly tile of the bathroom as I stepped in. I leaned my head back, inviting the hot water to warm my bones, and the steam to clear my mind. The white noise of the water drumming on the floor of the shower made it impossible to hear anything except my thoughts.

My eyes were closed as I arched my back letting the hot suds rinse through my long locks, and I felt two sets of long fingers slink around my hips from behind, curling around firmly. I felt Yoongi's soft kisses on my shoulder as he pulled my body against his. I leaned back against his shoulder, my eyes closed, as I allowed his hands to travel all over my body, exploring every inch of me. The heat of the shower made my body feel soft, and Yoongi's fingers kept finding their way back to my nipples.

"Mmmmmmm..." I heard Yoongi's low grumble against my ear, "Your nipples are so soft right now. They feel like little gumdrops. I want to taste them..."

I turned my body to lean against the warmed tile, my wet hair dripping down my body, my face flush from arousal already, as I looked up at Yoongi. His hair was dripping in his eyes, and he reached up to sweep his wet locks back, exposing his forehead.

Yoongi's eager eyes were magnetic. I couldn't pull myself away. His alluring, black lashes narrowed over his penetrating gaze as he licked his lips, moving towards me against the wall. His eyes remained locked with mine as gentle, but calculated fingers crept their way up my torso, eventually arriving at my nipples. He watched my face, a hardened expression on his, as he ever-so-slightly tickled the very tips of my nipples with his fingertips. His touch was so light, I almost didn't feel it at all on my nipples, but I felt my arousal building below.

My body was getting hotter by the second, my breathing deepening, just from the close proximity of our bodies and the locked stares. I bit my lip, watching him with anticipation, as he drew his face in for one sweet kiss on my lips before his pillow-soft lips found their way to my nipples.

I felt his long, flattened tongue slide across the tip of my nipple while he gently palmed my other nipple with his hand, sliding his palm up and down, barely touching my skin at all. I tilted my head back against the shower wall, taking deep breaths as I felt my arousal continue to grow inside me.

My hands crept up around his shoulder, one trailing to the back of his head, as Yoongi's long slides of his tongue turned to sensual little flicks and sucks.

"Mm mm mmmm... Your nipples are getting harder for me, baby. So tasty..." he whispered, sucking on me sweetly, but beginning to increase the speed of his tongue flicks, making me shift my weight to keep my balance, "Ahhhh... you like this, don't you? You're squirming. You can barely control yourself, you naughty girl."

"Fuck, you're getting me all riled up..." I panted against the wall.

"Good," he growled, suddenly slipping one of his hands down between my legs, his middle finger immediately finding its way in between my soft folds, sliding my wetness up towards my clit.

"Fuck, Yoongi... You're wrecking me. I'm a mess because of you..." I laughed through my strained desires, my fingers snaking further into his hair.

"Mmmmm... not messy enough," with the sound of a pop, he released my nipple from his mouth, and his lips found mine, kissing me deeply, hungrily, against the wall. He pulled away to growl against my lips, "I need you. Right now."

He lifted one of my legs, bracing our bodies against the shower wall as he entered me. I wrapped my arms around him, and we stared directly into each other's eyes as he made love to me. Our foreheads were pressed together, our breathing heavy, our lips parted and wet.

Yoongi leaned in to kiss me again; the lingering essence of red wine on his breath as he lustfully caressed my tongue with his. As he kissed me more deeply, his thrusts began to deepen as well; his grip tightening around my hips and leg as he held me against the tile.

"I love you so much..." he whispered from under the shadow of his lashes, his dark hair falling in his eyes.

"I love you too..." I whispered back as tears formed in my eyes. Yoongi was passionately thrusting into me as his hand reached up to wipe the tears from my eyes. I pressed my forehead to his and continued, "...so much. So much."

My emotions, having been tangled in a mess of complicated relationships for the past several weeks, were finally beginning to calm. I was feeling more and more in love, connected to Yoongi in that moment as our bodies intertwined. A brief look of concern came upon his face as he saw my tears continue.

"Are you alright?" he whispered, pausing for a moment, still inside me, "Why are you crying, baby?"

"Because I've never felt love like this before. I've never felt anything like this before. I'm overflowing with love for you."

"Don't think. Just feel," he pulled my head away from the wall to rest on his shoulder and his arms lifted my legs around his waist, "Let me show you what love feels like."

Yoongi made love to me against the wall, heavy with passion, but even heavier with love. His big hands holding me up made me feel like a precious item he couldn't bear to drop. His lips feverishly met mine as our tongues tangled in the throws of the moment, my fingers gripping at his shoulders and the nape of his neck.

"I can't wait to give you a baby someday..." he whispered suddenly, thrusting even deeper.

A baby?

My heart was so full. I hadn't previously even had that thought - about children - as everything had been so new, so chaotic, up until that point. I was surprised to hear him say something like that, but even more surprised at how deeply happy it made me feel to hear him say it.

"Oh, Yoongi..." I moaned through a whisper, letting my body get swallowed up into the moment, feeling him thrust deep inside of me as he reached his climax.

He lowered my legs to the shower floor, pausing to kiss me for a few minutes, combing wet strands of hair out of my eyes, trailing fingertips down the length of my body.

"Yesterday was the best day of my life. Today has already got it beat." I said, smiling at him as all the love in the world shone between our connected souls.