Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 1)

AU where Wonyoung is not an idol
i try to think of a new fresh plot as much as i can .

bxg
.
.
.
.
.

Its y/n second year in the university he currently in. He tried to keep up and adjusting himself during the first year that he missed alot of extra activity through out the period . He took that long because it is his first time living alone since he left his family at Malaysia. This time , he try to keep himself busy with uni thingy , as much as he can and enjoy his university life to the most. Y/n is a kind and generous kid , taught well by his parent back at home. So , he joined a social entrepreneur club. Basically , they went around small villages or residential, helping small and new entrepreneur. At the same time , they make their own profit from variety business , sales event to afford all of the activities. When they gain extra profit , the fund would be distributed among the members. It more or less help y/n survived well at Seoul.

As it was a busy semester for most of the senior member of the club , they only conduct an event in a smaller scale and lesser work. Y/n offered a plan. The plan is to visit a senior citizen that currently stay at hospital or elder house , specifically those that have no relatives to visit them. Accompany and entertain them to a certain period. The members are so enlighten by his plan , they agreed in seconds. The project does not have a strict or whatsoever procedure . It only required those who participating to visit the elders when they have free time or anytime they willing to. Knowing that the senior are going to be busy , Y/n started to start his plan right away.

"so , i only signed this everytime I visited her , right?" Y/n asked the nurse at the front table.

"Yes sir . And inform the nurse that assigned here . Then you can enter" The nurse slowly explained to him the procedure. Then , she guide y/n to the ward.

"Who is this fine man , nurse ?" The old woman asked.

"Oh , he is a student, Mdm. He is here to meet you" Said the nurse before she excused herself.

"Hello , mdm ... Oh here , Mdm Jang . I am y/n. Im here to visit you because of my club's project that we are working for currently" Y/n politely introduce himself before explaining about the project to Mdm Jang. After that , they have a long conversation with each other. Talking about life , their background , Mdm Jang current health condition, basically anything that can help Mdm Jang threw away her loneliness. She really appreciate y/n company , saying that she is very grateful despite his visit is only for the project. She feels like a family had visited her , after a long time of being lonely and befriending only with the nurse and her bed neighbor.

"My friends . At the left and right. They come and go , kid . Im not happy on both of it. They come because they re ill. And they go , when the One at the sky wanted them to go ..." Mdm Jang said , while staring at the ceiling. Y/n felt pity for her and almost tears up. He suddenly miss his family back home.

"I promised i visit you as frequent as possible , Mdm Jang . Ill-" y/n didnt got to finish his sentence then Mdm Jang interrupt him

"Just call me grandma , please " She said while smiling , showing her crooked teeth.

"Okay grandma... " Y/n said , smiling back to her .

at the campus

Y/n is hanging out at his club homeroom. The next class is one hour later , so he just spend his time there , doing his assignments , having his lunch. Sometime he walked around , looking at the files and stuff , tidying anything that doesnt look pleasant to him. Y/n is not really a neat person but did so to help his senior . Suddenly , he heard a knock at the door. The door creaked and

"Hello? anyone here ? Ah! Y/n . just you?" The treasuror, Kang Hyewon came in with a girl . Stranger to y/n . A tall , giant bubbly looking cute girl?
y/n went blank for awhile , then he quickly changed his gaze to Hyewon and nod confusedly.

"Anyway y/n. This is our junior , Jang Wonyoung. She is the new member to the club so please show her around . I got to hurry now , you know what to do , right?!" She said as she slowly walking to the door and left them both in the homeroom.

Y/n stood up then offered a handshake to Wonyoung. Deep down , he is still confused and nervous but as a social club member , he know how to control his body and face , trying to act normal . He dont want to make Wonyoung feel uneasy in her first visit to the club . Wonyoung might left on her first day.

"Im y/n . I don't have any position in the club. Just an active member . Everyone have a lot of personal thing and study to do so it just me her , currently" y/n calmly explained to Wonyoung why the homeroom is quiet , may seem like it is not active .

"Oh- Hi , y/n . Im Wonyoung and im a new student here. Just enrolled in few days earlier. I am one of the newest batch so I guess it make sense the senior are busy. Maybe they are having their finals , right ?" Despite being new , Wonyoung's friendliness suprised y/n. She smiled a lot , speak very well and just overall , wholesomeness aura around her. It convince y/n that she is gonna be a perfect addition to the club and he looks forward to work with her.

"So , Hyewon noona basically dragged you to the club or what? " y/n start the conversation with a joke. Wonyoung giggled.

" Aaaa no , sunbaenim . She told me that one of the lecterur noticed my skills and background about accountancy and financial skills based on my profile. So , she recommended me to Hyewon sunbaenim as her apprentice in the club" Wonyoung explained while y/n prepared a drink for her. The homeroom have a water heater and bunch of instant drink packets , mainly used by the members of the club during official meeting or discussion. After y/n are done , he gave the mug to Wonyoung and sit at the chair in front of her.

"Oh i see. So our senior is already looking for apprentice huh? Im gonna miss them. But good for you! You re new here but you are chosen to become the treasuror. I think i can see your skills already . That is a big responsibility, Wonyoung ah " Wonyoung blushed because of Y/n compliment. Then they continue to chat with each other. About their class , lecterur, campus and dorm life . Just a normal stuff about university.

"But y/n sunbaenim. Im sorry if im rude but from your name , you re not Korean? Right ? Where do you came from? " Wonyoung asked

"Im from Malaysia . I came here because i simply have interest in South Korea and the community. " Y/n answered , simply .

"Woah! So you re foreigner too? Actually im not from here too , sunbaenim. Well I am born here but i moved to L.A. when I was 5 years old . I came back because I want to become a Korean again , i guess? And I am looking for someone.. who are.. "

y/n phone suddenly rang . It is a call from his classmates , telling him that the class almost start. Y/n forgot that he had class. Its been an hour of talking with Wonyoung indeed.

"Sorry , Wonyoung. I gotta go , we may continue chatting later. If you need help or anything , my phone number is on that files over there. Just contact me . Bye , pretty hoobae !"
Y/n blurted out without thinking. Feel embarrassed by his own words , he quickly closed the door and ran to his class.

"WHT THE HECK Y/N. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT" he thought to himself .

.
.
.
.
I really have no plan to make this longer nor dividing it into few parts.
But I dont want to rush it to develop more.
meaning to the plot.
Hope you guys like this one !