Chapter 3: Grey

"Nope?" I pout, lifting my head. "Yeah, you heard us?" Rayne gets up and so does Kenzo. "You can't do this to me? What do you take me for?" I ask, my eyes following them as they casually lean back on the desk, watching me.

"A fucking snitch," Kenzo replies in anger.

"What? I just explained myself!" I say.

"Stupid!" Cole mentions. He's the stupid one, I am thinking, shaking my head.

"Pathetic," Rayne response in a cold tone. Look who's talking? The Flipping jerk!

"An Absolute disgrace to humankind," Jett adds as he ruffles my grey hair lovingly. "Eh, she's got nice hair," he touches it again annoying me more. "STOP IT!" I grunt, lifting my head back. "Okay, Grey!" He ruffles my hair again with a giggle, teasing me.

"Grey?" Kenzo scoffs, smirking at me. "She likes to be unique, huh?" He lets out a sarcastic laugh.

"Ha, at least I am not psycho," I snap back at him, which shuts his gob.

"Ohhhh, she's called you psycho!" Cole taunts him, making Jett laugh next to him.

"That's it! Get off her!" Kenzo orders his friends. He's mad, by the sound of his angry voice. I feel the weight off my back when Jett gets up, but my legs still feel heavy.

"Cole? GET UP!" Kenzo scolds him.

"But why?" He argues, not moving.

"What do you mean, why? Get off her now!" He hauls him off me, giving me a chance to quickly skedaddle.

"Hey, get back here!" Kenzo yells after me, seeing me run for the door. I slam my self onto the door, several times, but nothing happens. "OPEN!!!" I scream, banging my hand on the window, crying out for help.

"Don't expect us to help," Jett mocking laughs out loud and so do the rest. I ignore them and I keep banging and kicking the door until someone hears me. "HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!" I yell on top of my lungs.

"Alyssa, none can hear you here," Rayne tuts at me, approaching me from the side like a silent assassin. The guy is oozing a bad boys vibe, with his grey silver hair and tattoos and that cold mean streak he always carries with him. Maybe it's because his heart was broken, that's what a lot of students say, but no one ever dares to ask him though.

"Yeah, I am sure someone will come," I say, catching my breath. I turn the handle furiously once again, but nothing. I don't even have my fucking phone, this sucks.

"Yeah, I don't know about that." Cole shrugs, scrunching his lost cute confused face at me. Why is he being cute? I can't help but smile inside. He's got that cheeky cuteness about him, with his blue lost eyes and dark hair.

Cole just transferred last year, and he's already part of their dangerous gang. One thing that distinguishes him is, he always wearing a dog tag, wherever he goes. I guess it means something to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him as he stands next to me.

"Well, Mr Davis is a motherfucker!" Cole explains to me, sounding mad. For some reason, I start laughing when he mentions that, after the revelation that I've heard.

"Yeah, he sure is!" Jett snickers, nudging Kenzo who grips him by the neck and throws him across the desk violently. "Son of bitch!" Kenzo bellows at him in anger. "Don't you start that shit!" He warns him, with his foot on the table, where Jett has landed.

"Well, at least I am not a motherfucker!" Jett gets up, laughing and taunting him in his face. I can feel the tension in the room rise, this is not good.