Chapter 4: Fight

"Rayne stop them!" I grasp his arm, who shrugs me away carelessly. When it comes to fights, I'm a complete chicken shit and now seeing Kenzo and Jett rumbling and falling over several desks, scares me.

"They are fighting, can't you see!" I point to them, who are both grunting and growling like cavemen.

"Why should I? This is like the best entertainment!" Rayne boosts so proudly with an evil glint in his eyes. Oh, he's such a jerk, there's no point asking him. I can't win him over. I better try Cole. I look to Cole whose laughing his ass off, watching them fight.

"Cole, they will kill each other!" I grab him by his shirt, shaking him like a maniac. But all Cole does is, he makes me face them. "Just watch, Alyssa. They will eventually stop." He points at them.

"Zo, I am not sorry," I hear Jett laugh now. "Well, you fucking should be! "Kenzo straddles him, punching him right on his pretty face before he gets up. damn, that must hurt. I clench my jaw and watch Jett grunt out loud.

"Fuck, why you gotta hit me in my face?" He scrunches his face in pain, as he rubs it. "How the fuck am I going to see her now?" Jett screams at him in anguish. See who? I am thinking. He's a player alright.

Jett looks like a rock god from here, with his brown tousled hair and arm sleeve of tattoos, covered by his white Ralph Lauren t-shirt. The guys handsome, with his laid back personality. He's like a preppy boy gone bad and a charmer when it comes to the ladies.

"You fucking deserve it, that's why!" Kenzo howls in anger. That's so typical of Kenzo, he's so impulsive and dominating. For some reason, his dark dangerous persona and hot temper is always the school gossip. He's a bad boy and the most popular guy in school, and the hottest with his dark wild hair, caramel skin and amazing hot abs. But he's not just a hot face and crazy eyes, he's dangerous too. Kenzo is like a walking threat and anger seems to be his fucking best friend, which always gets him into trouble. 

"Are you okay, Jett?" I creep up to him, trying to avoid Kenzo's wrath, who looks hot as hell with his red hot face and wild hair. He's watching me with great intensity, with every move I make.

"Yeah, I am good." Jett stands up when I give him a hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kenzo grasps my arm and pulls me harshly to his side, like a possessive beast.

"Ummm,,, nothing."  I stutter, fear creeping inside me when I see his blazing hot eyes go wider.

"Nothing! Don't you fucking help him!" He grips my shirt, yanking me to him. I gulp, nearly shitting myself. I have heard he nearly killed a guy once, I don't know if it's true or not. But the way he's looking at me with those killer eyes, I think I am going to leave this world very soon.

"I was just... helping him." I explain, but he's not even listening to me. He pulls me to a chair and makes me sit. "NOW, DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" He barks, as he sits opposite me.