Chapter 5: Blame

"But why? I need to leave, I am not in detention!" I try getting up, but Rayne pushes me down forcefully. "You are when it comes to us," He declares with a serious look on his face.

"He's right," Jett agrees. "We have been in detention for two whole months now."

"What? two whole months! I didn't know that?" I say sounding surprised. I knew they got detention, but that's about it.

"Like hell, you did not know." Kenzo grunts, clenching his jaw tight. "That fuck," he points to the door, "is trying to make my life a living hell and now you gave him ammunition." He leans in, holding a string of my grey hair. It's weird, for some reason he looks so fascinated by it.

"Well, I didn't know. I swear!" I try explaining to him. "And it's not my fault you guys were fighting the rivalry school gang, outside the school gates."

"Well, they started it!" Cole argues. "We didn't do anything."

"Really?" I am amazed how they are all guilty as hell, but are denying it.

"Yeah, they fucking come in our turf and start a war," Jett gets riled up.

"And like you haven't done that?" I ask Jett, watching him avoid my question now.

"What we do, is our business!" Rayne speaks up now, his hand slides on the back of my chair. The last thing I need is this jerk invading my space.

"You're right," I reply. I don't want him to strangle me now, do I?

"But what about the booze and the pot they found in your lots car!" I stare back at Kenzo and Rayne, who both shrug carelessly." I don't know what are you on about?" Kenzo smirks at Rayne who laughs under his breath. Assholes, I am getting blamed for something they did, and they accuse me of grassing?

"You think that's funny!" I get off my chair, feeling outraged by their disgusting behaviour. They think it's a joke to accuse me, when they are the ones who are at fault.

"Yeah, very." Jett snickers, pulling my right arm so I can sit back down. "I don't want to sit, Jett." I push his hand away. I just want to get out of here.

"Why not?" Cole whines, laughing with them.

"Why do you think? You're blaming me, when it's your lots damn fault!" I point at him.

"How is it our fault?" Cole gasps, "You snitched on us!" He proclaims.

"I had to tell someone, somebody could have got hurt," I say. It's the human thing to do. I can't let someone die or get hurt.

"But you also knew the school rule," Kenzo implies, standing up to face me, his blue eyes turning dark.

"What's that?" I gulp, staring at his seriously hot face.

"That no fucker is suppose to snitch on us, Alyssa."