Chapter 5

South African Coast:

Katia's POV:

I stood outside next to Steve, staring at the wall that Ultron and my siblings were on the other side of. My hands twitched with nerves, occasional sparks flaring out of them as I desperately attempted to hide my anxiety.

"Hey kid, you alright?" I turn to see Steve with a worried expression. He leans his shoulder against the wall, his hand clutching onto his shield.
"Yeah, I'm ok. It's just...I'm not sure if my siblings will be willing to forgive me. They grew up with the name 'Stark' ingrained in their heads, so did I, but I know that the manufacturers never fire the shells themselves. They still believe that you guys are the monsters, and are following the influence of a homocidal robot."

"Look, Katia, they are your siblings, they will listen once the discover themselves what Ultron truly is." I nodded slowly in reply to Steve reassurance just as Tony's voice takes over the comms in our ears. "We're heading in, Ultron sounds pissed."

"Katia, stay out here until we finish talking, if combat starts, try and keep your siblings at bay." Natasha said as she and Clint entered from the side of the ship to stay out of sight while the rest, other than Bruce, are talking. I nodded quickly before hiding on the opposite end to Nat, my wings remained closely behind me so nobody would notice them.

"Stark is, he's a sickness." Ultron's voice echoed through the room as Tony, Steve and Thor made their way into his view.

"Aw Junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said sarcastically as Ultron turned around to face him. "If I have to."

Clint and Nat slowly walked more towards the middle of the room from the side corridors while I remained hidden. The only reason I was hear was to hopefully stop my sibling doing any damage and to help fight Ultron if I have to.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor's deep voice broke the silence.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron said, sarcasm laced his dry tone. "He beat my by once second." Tony added causing me to roll my eyes. By the loud thoughts of everyone in the room, I wasn't the only one to do so.

Then I heard it, a voice I have been longing to hear since we were separated. My brother.  "Ah, this is funny, Mr Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times." Anger flourished throughout his sokovian voice.

"This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said as he turned his attention towards Wanda and Pietro who were standing either side of Ultron. "Oh we will." Wanda said with a mocking, sarcastic tone. "I know you've suffered." Steve continues before being cut off by Ultron. "Ah, Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it." Thor interjects trying to speed up the conversation. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron replies.

"Yeah, huh, what's the vibranium for?" Tony questions. "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron said before pulling Tony's suit closer to him and blasting him with his own red repulsors.

Chaos broke loose. Ultron went right for Tony as everyone else fought off the other robots that Ultron had created so far.