Chapter 6

Kelly ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Kira's POV:

I stared teary eyed. How could they have another when I'm supposed to there one and only little? As soon as the little girl jumps onto my daddy I saw red but right before I could say anything he pushed her off.
Xavier Instantly came to my side.

" don't cry baby like we would ever go to that whore over you" I look at him in shock as he says such harsh words.

"Language Xavier !" Dada says He looked down glaring Harshly at the red head.

" don't touch us Kelly we have a mate and it clearly ain't your hoeing ass" says Xavier proudly

Kelly's face lit up with anger. And I couldn't help but let a giggle slide out. She looks at me with a snarl.

" ughhh like they would ever like a pathetic bitch like you" she says making tears prick the corner of my eyes.

With in a instant Kelly was held up against the wall by her throat by dada.  She clawed at his arms trying to be put down.

" watch your self cunt you are NOTHING to me and my brother I will kill you if you ever do anything to my little do you understand?" He was gripping her neck so tightly I could see his knuckles turning white.

" y-yes alpha I'm sorry alpha!" As soon as those words left her mouth he dropped her to the ground. she quickly got up and bolted out of the main entrance. Dada then walked over to me and daddy and stood infront of us.

" I'm so sorry kitten, she's obsessed with us but just know we would never pick someone like her over an amazing little girl like you. Ok?"

I nodded tears forming in my eyes I can feel myself falling so hard for my daddy's. They already mean the world to me. Daddy noticed my teary eyed state and instantly put me down and crouched to my height.

" what's wrong baby? Please believe me and dada we wouldn't do anything to ever hurt you!" He said holding my face gently wiping away my tears.

" nothing daddy's I'm just so happy to have you both i don't know what I have done to deserve amazing caregivers like my you both." A smiled appeared on his face I feel like this is the first time I have seen him smile this sincerely. I feel like him and dada always have to be strong since they run a big pack like this one. His smile didn't stay for long though as a man came rushing through the doorway towards us. As soon as he came towards I was ushered behind daddy and dada.

" alphas ! It's good to see your back." He says bowing as he did it seems he finally noticed me hiding behind daddy. The man was very short, he very much reminded me of clocksworth from Beauty and the beast. That's one of my favourite Disney movies! I was broken out of my thoughts by the growl that erupted from dada.

" DO NOT STARE AT OUR MATE!" He said protectively. I whimper getting scared at the random energy that surged into the air. It was his pheromones, alphas have this power where they can release this sent that is almost threatening it's to let others know that they are trotting on thing Ice.

" alphas I never meant anyharm! I didn't know you found your mate ! So when I saw a little girl between you too I was just curious that's all please forgive me alphas Xavier. Xavier nodded. And calmed down a bit.

" yes we found her when we were visiting a neighbouring pack house near here she's the alphas daughter." He said proudly looking down at Me. I could feel my face getting warm. It makes me happy knowing he's proud of who I am.

" very well sir I will leave you too to be with your mate I will return later." He bowed making an exit.

" why don't we start to give you a tour how about that baby? "Says daddy.

I giggle " I would love that very much daddy!" They both grab my hands on each side and lead me into the next room over.

End of chapter

(Hiiii ! I know this was a small update I just really want to produce some thing for all you guys!!! I'm sorry if my writing style has changed it's been quite some time since I first started this story. I plan to update this at least two or three times a week. I'm currently doing schooling so please bear with me as I try to figure out how to fit this into my schedule. In the next chapter I will have an update on my work schedule and when I will be constantly updating. I hope you all are staying safe during COVID-19 I love you guys! Thank you for reading and being here ❤️💗❤️💗🙂💗🖤