Part - 30

Tae - " Who is he?"

I asked with a little anger in my voice.

Dahyun sighed and said

Dahyun - " He is Soobin...Choi Soobin."

I gave her a confused look

Lisa - " He is Soobin, our bestfriend and
y/n's childhood friend."

I nodded a little but I still had many questions.

Tae - " From where he came suddenly, you guys never told me about him, neither I have seen him before.
Why did y/n react like that?
Why she ran away?"

I was questioning non stop.

Dahyun - " Ahh!! Taehyung stop"

She said with an irritated face.

Dahyun - " Lisa"
She gestured her to tell me.

Lisa - " Umm.. actually y/n and Soobin were very close friends..so close that people thought that they are couple."

She paused for a second

Tae's mind - " I didn't liked that information at all."

Lisa - " But after our high school ended, soobin's parents decided to move to France with Soobin due to some buisness stuff I don't know....

She said the last part nonchalantly

" But Soobin didnt told y/n that he is moving to France  because she might have cried a lot, which Soobin didn't wanted...so he decided to tell her on his last day in Korea.....but- "

Dahyun - " Shut up! You are speaking so slowly"

Then she turned towards me and said

Dahyun - " let me tell you.....but he didn't told her even on the last day..  in short he informed her after reaching France because he said it would have been difficult for him to leave y/n if he saw her at the airport crying, so when y/n came to know that he moved to france she was hurt and cried a lot but more than that she was angry on him like really angry , she blocked him from all  social media accounts and didn't even talked to us for two weeks."

Lisa - " two weeks."

She said showing her two fingers

Dahyun - " After that incident she never talked to Soobin, even didn't let us talk about him infront of her."

Lisa - " She is still angry on him, she is meeting him today after six years."

That was a lot of information to take.

I was lost, should I feel happy that y/n reunited with her friend or should I feel sad because that friend is a male and really close to her.

Y/n's POV

When I saw Soobin after six years, I froze , I didn't knew how to react

He still looks the same a little more manly maybe.

He said hi to me but I can't even speak anything