Roger Taylor - Unexpectedly Expecting

"You're what?"

"Pregnant."

"Well that's just fucking brilliant," Roger had his head in his heads, sitting on the bottom of the stairs. He was still mumbling as you stood, waiting for any other kind of reaction or some sort of supportive words. "I can't do this. You know that I can't do this."

He finally looked up, pale as a ghost.

Of course, you knew what Roger's issue was. The reason why he couldn't be happy, supportive or think about anything other than himself in this situation. He was married. And not to you.

The marriage between Roger and his wife was estranged and rough. Filled with cheating and pettiness from both of them. The two remained together mostly for public appearances and to avoid a long, detrimental divorce. All of this meant that Roger was not free to start a relationship with anyone, let alone with some groupie that's 10 years his junior.

"I know. I just didn't know who else to go to." That was God's honest truth. Also he had some right to know as he was a part of this.

"I don't know what you want me to say? I can sort you out with some money-"

"No. This isn't about that. I just wanted you to know." You cut off his question, not wanting to hear the awful possibility. It's almost offensive that he'd think that was all you were after. This wasn't planned, it just happened.

"Well, I can't- I'm sorry."

"You don't want anything to do with this. Yeah, I thought that would be the case." You gave a humourless laugh, almost shocked that you weren't more surprised.

Roger frowned at your words, did you really think that little of him? Yeah, maybe he proved you right but you liked to think he'd be better than this? He had no right to be upset at your words concerning his predictable reaction.

"I can't be seen raising a child with another woman, the tabloids would go mental."

"I didn't do this on my own, Taylor. Regardless of whatever immaculate conception you play this off as, you were just as involved as I was." You snap. Not that it really changes anything. This baby wasn't in him, after all.

Roger stood up quickly.

"I'm not a bloody teenager, (Y/N). I know this is also my fault but I have a wife. A whole reputation to uphold." He spoke with an edge.

"It doesn't matter how important you might think you are, there is still such a thing as other people and their peace. My parents will completely disown me. This child won't have a father. I won't be able to find child care while I work to support this baby-"

"I already offered you money-"

"I don't want your fucking money!" This time you can't ignore the stinging feeling as he tries to buy you off for a second time.

"Then what do you want!?"

You don't know. You don't know what you wanted as you stand in the rockstar's house, crying and exhausted for sleepless nights of worrying. You wanted him to make you laugh and tell you that everything would be okay right now. But in the long run, you don't know what you want.

"This baby to have a father, perhaps?" You sighed and rub your tired eyes.

"That's harder than it sounds."

They always get the easy way out, don't they? Because his involvement ended as soon as the two of them finished having sex that night. It wasn't like it was the first time though, they spent a lot of time together in fact, (Y/N)'s love for music and life made for interesting and conversation. You were young and free, representing something exciting for him, he liked that. He liked you. But this couldn't happen. And now you were going to be a mother? That would all have to change.