Author's Note and Character Aesthetics

THE ETERNAL CURSE

"Guess I'm dying to find out what that venomous mouth can do

"Guess I'm dying to find out what that venomous mouth can do."

My heart hammers harshly but I refuse to let my reaction show on my face. "I thought you despised me and now you want me to suck your dick?" I question as I tilt my head back to the wall.

Kassian smirks. "Well you hate me but you still let me make you come four times." His head shakes towards me as my eyes blink back at his bluntness.

"Even if you were the last wolf on Earth, I wouldn't even beg you to fuck me." I spit out harshly.

Kassian laughs to himself and looks down to the floor for a second, he takes my throat with his hand and pushes me into the wall. Feeling my pulse against his fingers at the sudden action. "I beg to differ," he breathes along the edge of my jaw, his toxic scent swarming me.

-

When Cleo is cursed by her mother because of long term envy, she turns to a life of misery and torment.

The curse slowly killing her day by day, the main purpose to block her ability to sense her mate. Cleo despises everyone, destroying anything and everything in her way, her heart growing colder by the second.

When she trespasses on Kassian's land, an Alpha with severe anger issues. His pack fight to spare her life after Kassian is adamant on killing her, not trusting her vicious ways.

But Cleo is out for revenge on her mother and she won't stop until she's got it.

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

You can imagine the characters how you like

You can imagine the characters how you like. This is just how I see them and help to set the scene

This book is going to be steamy and full of drama. Don't forget to add to your libraries if you're looking forward to it!

Be prepared for some female power, sass and determination!

And a lot of sexual tensionnn!

Love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x