Part 39 - A new duo?

* Bella's POV *
"Let's just get him out of here, the real fun begins when Tom sees him", I stared directly into his eyes as the fear flowed through him. Remus and Sirius picked him up by his shoulders and apperated away to 12 Grimmauld Place where we would meet them. We were left with an angry looking Narcissa, before we had chance to speak she did "Did Draco have any part in this?", I looked to Luna not really knowing how to answer that "He had his part to play, wether he knew or not is unknown" she nodded seeming to have her answer as we used the floo and arrived at Grimmauld Place.

We arrived to Lucius chained to the wall with cuffs on his wrist to stop him using magic. His face was bruised and bleeding but one look to Sirius's knuckles and it wasn't hard to figure out why. "We called Tom, Hades is alright and with his creature inheritance along side the healing spells, he's good enough to leave." Remus explained as he healed Sirius's knuckles. I smiled "thank god he's okay, I can't wait to see what he does", Luna walked up, her arm leaning on my shoulder with a smirk to Lucius "you're not going to like what happens to you when they arrive".

I smiled at Luna "we have you all to ourselves, Luna you still have your daggers?" She nodded as she eyed Lucius "I also brought some other fun items, that will definitely help us get the information we want for our lords". Lucius was shaking slightly but trying to hide it despite failing miserably. I walked forward so I was stood in front of Lucius "first things first, you're going to tell us exactly what you did to our lord", he gulped before having a straight face "I will tell you nothing you think I'm going to be scared of children?", he chuckled but his features didn't match. Luna laughed "but you already are".

I took out my wand and moved Lucius so he was now chained to the floor in the middle of the room. Luna began to circle him "you might be good at masking you're emotions but I'm practically a built in lie detector and I can see things others can't so you have to be highly skilled to hide anything from me", I smiled at her new confidence and circled him in the opposite direction. As I spoke his head immediately turned to face me "your right cheek is your give away everytime you hide an emotion it twitches just barely it's you're tell", I smirked at the loss of colour once again. Luna spoke and his head spun to her, completely forgetting the two chuckling adults in the room "now that we know it your like an open book, besides it's not us you should worry about". His features creased slightly "huh?" he managed to choke out "you should be scared about what Tom and Hades will do to you, if you're not then you're either not well enough informbed or you want to die"

He actually had the audacity to scowl at us "I know that the brat is supposed to be all powerful with a mate just as strong but personally I found him all to easy to kidnap", he smirked at the growls erupting from the adults in the corner but I just smirked and Luna nodded. Time for some real fun. "let us paint you a little picture mmmmmm.
When hades heals and trust me it will be faster than you could ever imagine, he will come for his revenge the question is who first?" Luna took over "you although have good connections don't have an inside man at hogwarts or at least not one that's well known but if you look close enough and dig far enough there are hints and whispers that all point to one man". We stopped circling him and both stood together in front of the pathetic excuse of a wizard, he looked up at us both with a smirk, as always though he was too confident "oh really, you two figured out my contact before anyone else? Doubt it."

We smiled and spoke in sync "Severus Snape", he tried to keep his mask but as usual too confident, his right cheek just barely twitched. We had him. "It all makes sense of course", I continued "he's Draco's God Father, he needs work on his occumilancy shields btw, and if you trust him with that why not other things", I smirked . Luna kneeled down to his eye level "yes, he's always too busy over looking the calm girl in the corner with a walm smile to realise she's looking through every thought and memory, I know much more about you than you realise Mr Malfoy" at this point you'd think he would have given up on his confident mask but as always he was very stubborn.

"The real interesting question though is who will the Lords attack first?".

* Lucius's POV *
They had me. Somehow these insufferable brats had all sorts of dirt on me. Nevertheless I kept my mask perfectly in place until sone specific question "The real interesting question though is who will the Lords attack first?". What did that mean? The last dark Lord was Gellert Grindelwald, and the only other would be Dumbledore. There's no way Grindelwald is alive and Dumbledore won't care about my problems, so who are these lords? Either way I couldn't ponder it for long as the brats began talking again, as well as circling me again "you're not only going to have a very angry Hades to look out for but a mate and 2 blood thursty fathers, not to mention us, still think this was a good idea?? The heir Lovegood taunted.

Thinking it over I was dreading my future to come, I had assumed that Severus was over reacting when he explained how powerful the boy was, he was Potter's son and a submissive at that. But now I am in deep trouble, I swallowed the quickly forming lump in my throat, I am Lucius Malfoy and I will not be scared of two insane girls or anyone else. I looked around the room for an exit only to find nothing, "that's cute but now we have to get down to business", they shoved a vile of a potion down my throat, they then began asking me questions about what I had done. I answered the questions and they now knew the truth of everything that happened when Hades was with me. They stared back with rage and shock, probably with the spells I used but oh well. The unleashed their anger on me and began shooting spells at me, Lupin and Black were helping with curses and jinxes, they only stopped when the fireplace lit up and two figures walked out.