Part 42 - Blaise? Pansy?

* Lucius's POV *
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, these brats think that they can kill two people from a noble and honorable house, such as the Malfoys. I laughed "You mean to tell me that you kids are going to get away with murdering 2 Malfoys without consequence?" I looked towards Draco who was still shaking with fear, it confused me as to why. They wouldn't get away with killing us so there isn't anything to worry about. There was then laughter that broke out around the room, "oh I think we'll get away just fine" Riddle smirked as Black and Lupin, the only adults in the room, finally walked forward. They smirked "our turn", suddenly a burning sensation took over my lims I tried to ignore the pain but it was soon joined by a stabbing pain in my chest as Sirius joined in with some Black family curses. As much as it hurt I would not let out a sound, as undignified as a scream. The curses they were using I hadn't heard of which could only mean that were from the Black library, some of the curses passed down from the old family line were even more dangerous than the unforgivable's. Despite the pain I am glad that the two were focused on me rather than Draco, sweat was beginning to form on my brow but that was the least of my worries. To say I regret kidnapping the submissive was an understatement, it was way more effort than it was worth but I was still unsure as to how the brat got out and I have a nagging feeling that it was the reason Draco was here.

With the least hex thrown at me I fell to the floor. Hadrian smirked at me before walking over and using his shoe to lift my chin, so that his eyes met mine. "You messed with me but more importantly you messed with the people I care about, that was your biggest mistake", his hands began to glow a vibrant green as he started to poke at each cut form the smallest ones to the biggest ones. As he did so the magic that resided in the cuts, which I assume is why there was no blood before began to bleed. I finally let a scream out as the pain intensified worse than anything I had ever felt, including the Cruciatus curse. "Any last words?", I could only think of one thing that might buy some time "how did you escape the dungeons?", he just looked at me with a tilted head "you haven't figured it out?". I looked to Draco who looked pleadingly towards me before the floor, I sighed "I have my suspicions", a chuckle left Riddle as he walked towards Hadrian and rested his chin on, the submissive's shoulder, his hands still glowing a vibrant green that still immersed me.

* Hadrian's POV *
I smiled as Tom wrapped around me, I focused on the cuts again as they began to bleed. Just like I expected his creature inheritance began to heal the bleeding wounds but not fast enough with my magic attacking his. While this was happening I focused some attention onto different bones in his body, snapping them one by one. His inheritance was forced to heal one first and so continued to heal the cuts as I continued to snap different bones. I was vaguely aware of Draco screaming in the background but with the site in front of me and Tom's arms around me, his low chuckling in my ear, I couldn't allow myself to care.

I began with arms and legs followed by wings, then I moved onto smaller bones in between. He screamed as I continued until finally he fell silent. Draco screamed for his father but it was no use Lucius was dead, I spun around in Tom's arms while reeling my magic back to me. With a smile I looked up at him "that felt good", he laughed and pulled me into a kiss that made my toes curl. Malfoy suddenly stood up and ran at us only to be knocked onto the floor by an angry Remus "not my cub", a fist connected with his jaw and a loud crunch was heard around the room. Barty grabbed Malfoy as Tom left me to stare down at him, he picked up Malfoy by his collar, ignoring the bloody jaw.

* Tom's POV *
I pinned Malfoy against the wall "What did I say about going near what's mine", he growled but couldn't escape my hold, he then spit on my face. I wiped the spit of my face and he began to shake, I threw him to the floor and picked him back up with my magic. He glowed crimson red, matching my eyes. I knew I had to remind him so I focused my magic into his forehead and watched the blood trickle down his face. When I had finished his forehead was bleeding the words "Don't touch what's mine", I then focused my magic to dislocate his knees and arms from his sockets with loud screams.