18. 𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓

18 - Rain on me ᴀ

18 - Rain on me ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"Wait hold on. Are you sure?...You tend to misread things a lot...Oh, ok then."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yea turns out my mom is pregnant."

Silence.

You and Tohru were watching Hiro and Kisa as the boys went to the store. Hiro just got of the phone with his mom.

"Huh?!" The girls all shouted at once.

"She went to the doctors thinking she had a cold, but it was something completely different."

"Congratulations! You should start thinking of names!" Kisa suggested

"We might have another Hiro running around."

"um..." You said after Tohru statement. Hiro was already a lot to handle, Two of him...yikes.  

"You make it sound like I'm the one having the baby." Hiro said pushing the girls away.

"Congrats." The group looks over to see Shigure sitting on the steps to the beach, listening into the conversation. "Ah, Satsuki is still so young."

"Don't talk about my mom like that! Its disturbing!" 

"Hi uncle Shigure. I didn't know you were here." Kisa along with the others got closer to the man. "Are you going to swim?" She ask.

"I confess I'm not the worlds best swimmer..."

"So you just like the sun?"

"More like the swim suits."

Hiro grabs Kisa's arm and drags her away from the man. Tohru gives and you give an awkward laugh still standing.

"What so a man can't joke now? Anyways were is every one?" Shigure asked the girls.

"They went to get some groceries." You answered.

"So its just leaves the three of us?" Shigure got up from the steps and got uncomfortably close. "We can spend some well needed quality time together?"

"Uh..."

"I'm kidding y/n, Tohru. Nothing like a joke between friends." Shigure turned around backing away from us. Kyo, Yuki, Haru, and Momiji were they watching us. Yuki and Kyo looked pissed as Momiji and Haru were eating some watermelon. 

"Honestly Sensei, as an adult you should really learn to restrain yourself." Hatsuharu sighed.

After that the teens went back to the house, ready to eat some watermelon.

"Hiro's getting a new sibling!?" Momiji asked.

"Yep! I wonder which one its going to be. Boy or girl?" Tohru chirped.