Part 24

Mahira was sitting near Zarin on the chair. Her one hand was intertwined with Zarin. The door opens and the khan brothers along with Yusuf and Zoya came in. Mahira did not look at them. She was busy just seeing her princess. And the other reason was Asad. She never wanted to see in his eyes. She felt inferior in front of him in comparison to marital status and financial status. So she decided not to talk to him and see him.

As Mahira did not turn and just ignore their presence. It hurt Asad a lot but he kept quiet. They both knew that they love the person opposite to them but were scared to face the consequences. 

Saad and Yusuf exchange a look which told that we will find out what is going in their mind. Though Yusuf had already told Asad to get married to Mahira a few while ago which Asad did not answer him and Yusuf just wanted this one answer from Asad in his life. Saad came in front of Mahira and said,

Saad: Aapi I think you should go home. You must be tried. We will stay here with bhabhi.

Mahira: No Saad I think you all should go home. As you and Zaid have travel and are awake for more than 24 hours. So you all go home and take a rest. I'm here with my princess.

Yusuf: I guess Mahira is right Saad you all go I and Zoya are here in the hospital with her.

Saad saw Asad and he nods his head in acceptance. Because Asad knew if Yusuf and Zoya are here he has not to worry at all because Yusuf considers Mahira as his sister as he is the only son of his parents.

Zaid was not in a mood to go leaving his love alone in this condition.

Zaid: Aap log jaye mai yahi rukta hu. (You all go I am staying here only)

Asad came near him and kept his hand on Zaid's shoulder and said

Asad: Zaid ghar chalo aur thoda fresh ho jao. Fir wapis cahiye to aa jana. (Zaid come home get fresh and then come again)

Yusuf: Zaid, Asad is right get fresh and rest otherwise you will fall ill.

Saad came in front of Mahira and said as he wanted this assurance from her to make Zaid agree to come with them at home.

Saad: Promise me aapi if anything happens you will call us.

Mahira: I promise.

Mahira saw Zaid and nob her head. Zaid accepted and walked near Zarin's bed. He lifted his hand to keep on her head but stop in between as he has no right to do that as he is non-mahram. Everyone in the room saw this. His hand was still in the air when he saw Mahira and Mahira nob in acceptance to him. He just moved his hand once on her head and left in the next second. After coming out of the ICU he saw the time it was 11.00 so he decided to call his best expert. On the very first ring, he picks up Zaid's phone.

Zaid: Aksay mere baat dhan se suno.(Akshay listen to me carefully) I want the entire information of the person who fakes call Mahira yesterday in the afternoon. Also, check his call record details and see with whom is he in contact. He called Mahira from the landline of our office building so get the CCTV footage also. Tumare pass sirf two gante hai. (You have only two hours)

Akshay: Yes boss. Consider it to be done.

As soon as Zaid had left the room Saad too left the room and saw Zaid talking to someone on the phone. So he made his way to the receptionist and took Dr. Yusuf and Dr. Zoya's mobile number. After that Saad and Asad came over there and stood behind Zaid. 

After Zaid completed the call they all three left the floor in their private elevator and once reach the parking lot Karim chacha came there with Asad's car. Saad and Zaid took the back seat as Asad told them he would take the passenger seat.