come in and talk

With Tommy and dream:
"Hey Tommy...?" Says the green blob
"S-shut up d-dream..."
"... alright"
they arrived at some kind of beach. Close to techno's house.
dream changed his plans, he was gonna leave him there and steal his stuff and blow it up so he wouldn't have shit but because of the silence while getting to the place he realized that he cares a lot about Tommy. Like he was some kind of little brother to him.

"I have some stuff for you Tommy"
I looked over to where Tommy was last and saw him sleeping on the ground. I sighed and picked him up and layed him in the bed he brought for him. He sat next to the bed looking at the stars thinking about what tubbo said to Tommy.

'They really don't care about him? But why? He's a funny guy, he's sometimes annoying yeah but he is nice and stuff...'
'Why do I even care... I am here to torture him and manipulate him... now look at me, finding out I care about a 16 year old like he is my little brother.

Back with the family:
{again T=techno, P=Phil, W=Wilbur and D=dream}
Wilbur had already calmed down and told his dad and older brother what he saw and heard.
techno was gritting his teeth in anger.
They may not be there for Tommy a lot but when he gets hurt, they become very protective...

because they thought Tommy would be fine with his friends more then with his family, cause they're getting hunted down...
P-"HOW COULD THEY!"
W-" dad calm down... we need to find Tommy and help him..."
T-"Wilbur is right. But when we found Tommy and have him here with us, protected we will show no mercy" 
they talked about some plans how they would find Tommy and when they found them how to get back at l'manburg when they heard footsteps coming closer

The family heard a small knock on the door and they opened the door to find a masked man standing infront of them. techno saw the masked man and immediately took out his sword and put it against the mans throat.

Dream just stood there doing nothing which made the family confused. Techno was the first one who spoke up
"Where is Tommy"
D-"he's 1000 blocks away from here sleeping in a hut that I made for him so he wouldn't get cold"
P-"why are you here? Why did you let Tommy get exiled?! HES ONLY A KID HE DOESNT DESERVE THIS SHIT"
dream stood there still, knowing the winged man is right (in this story Phil has wings)
W-" well gonna say something or what?"
D-" I need help..."
the three stood there in shock. Dream, person that has no mercy, asked for.. help?

T-"with what?"
D-"Tommy...he's..."
P-"what's wrong with him?!"
Wilbur and techno were just glaring at dream
D-"I don't know how much you heard, but tubbo. He said that no one cared about him. Which made his eyes and tone completely change"
P,T,W-"..."
T-"come in and talk"
D-"thank you..."