~Leaving Beauxbatons~

Rosaleé and Georgine end of 6th year

Rosaleé and Georgine walked through the vineyards and fields surrounding the Devaux manner, laughing, pushing each other, joking and chatting.

"I can't believe you've only gone and gotten yourself excluded" Georgine shook her head as the two collapsed onto the floor staring up at the summer sky, free from any clouds, "and without me!"

"I know" Rosaleé sighed, "I always thought we'd be excluded together"

"At least you don't have to face that prick Monet"

"Oh Merlin, don't even get me started" Rosaleé whined, "I'm so glad to be rid of him"

"So am I" Georgine sighed in relief, "but I really can't believe you're leaving me! After everything we've been through! But seriously... I'm going to miss you Rose" she smiled sadly

Rosaleé turned her head to face Georgine, "I'll miss you too George"

"Promise you won't forget about us?"

"I promise you. I'll make sure to write all the time and I'll come and visit whenever I get the chance"

"You better. It's going to be so boring around here without you. I'm going to have to move back into my own house instead of living at yours"

"My house is your house" Rosaleé laughed, twirling a blade of grass in-between her fingers

"Make sure you do come back" Georgine said seriously, "what if you decide to stay in the uk? What if you fall in love and never come back?"

Rosaleé laughed at the thought

"I'll always come back to you my love" she joked

Georgine rolled her eyes playfully, "you better, or I'll come over there myself and kill you with my bare hands"

"You will have Emilie and Cecile"

"But they're not you Rosa. You are my best friend, not them"