Twenty-Five

Ariana
1 week later

I was laying in bed, talking to Herb when my door bursted in with Dave. I angrily rolled my eyes, ignoring his presence.

"Herb, imma talk to you later." I said.

"Everything straight?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything fine baby." I said.

"Aight, hit me later." He said and I nodded, hanging up the phone.

Turning over, I met eyes with Dave.

"Can I help you?"

"That's ya baby now?" He asked.

"You jealous?" I asked.

"Nah. It's just that it's been a week since you known the nigga and now all of sudden you calling the nigga baby." He said.

"Sounds like your jealous to me." I said as I got out of bed.

"What did you want?" I asked, leaning on my dresser.

"Just came to relay a message that yo pops gone be gone for another week." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright."

Feeling him still staring at me made me totally uncomfortable. I felt his gaze and I felt it mixed with so many emotions.

I'd been craving Dave but I wouldn't tell him that. I'm supposed to be "moving on" but I honestly couldn't.

Jayda was right, the dick doesn't make you wanna leave.

I was knocked out of my trance when I seen Dave getting comfortable in my bed.

He pulled a blunt from behind his ear and lit it.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked

"Chillin." He replied.

"Well not in here." I said, walking to him. I was getting ready to grab him but he shot me a mean ass glare making me change my mind.

"Alright, stay." I said.

"I'll leave." I added and he smacked his lips.

"Don't touch that door Ari. Come sit yo ass down." He demanded.

I turned on my heels, biting down on my lip. I couldn't let him see me like this because then, he'll know he still got me.

Turning back around to face him, I mugged him. I sat on the end of my bed, slightly turning my head.

We sat in quietness until I was fed up.

"Dave please leave." I said and he chuckled before I felt him getting out of my bed.

He walked to my dresser, and sat his blunt down.

"Or what Ari." He said and I rolled my eyes. I stood to my feet, walking to the door.