Chapter 2

"Heyyyy" I hear my uncle slur drunkenly.
"Hi butch" me and my mom say unenthusiasticly.
"Hey moran" my dad says in an jokingly manner.
"Hey dickhead" my uncle says all of a sudden trying to sound sober.
My dad and uncle are always calling each other names and fighting but is it normal?

"Hey y/n you've gotten taller" Butch says calmly.
Well of course dumbass you havent seen me since I was six, it's been 8 years. I thought. But I only smiled shyly and nodded my head.
I walk to the trunk of the car and got one of the boxes that said y/n's clothes.

"hey dad do you know where my room is" I whispered to my dad.
"Cmon y/n why you being shy for. Hey butch where y/n's room" He said
" oh I'll get Henry to show ya" My uncle had told me.

I felt a rush of happiness travel threw me, as the only person who I felt completely comfortable with I'd finally get to see in real life.

" Boy get here now" my uncle yelled into the house. I could hear my cousins footsteps rush down the stairs. Then I see the door swing open to see henry I rush to him to give him a hug he hugs back immediately.
"Hey hen" I whispered in his ear
"Hey y/n" he whispers back.
We then fall out of eachothers arms
"I missed you" I said avoiding eye contact .
"Me too" Henry said trying to look me in the eye.

"Hen show y/n to her room" Butch said chucking his bear bottle near some boxes in his front yard.
Henry nodded slowly then started walking back into the house I followed.

"Heres your room, its right next to mine if you need any help just ask, but I will be going out in about an hour" henry said while walking into my room.
"Can I come?" I asked henry.
"Umm idk y/n, it's just..just" henry said trying to think of reason for you not to go.
"Just what hen?" I spoke annoyed.
"Its just." He sighed "my friends aren't the best people and they are perverts I just dont want you getting hurt" he whispered with a look on his eyes I cant describe.

"Henry mate I can look after myself, you know that right?" I spoke kind of disappointed he didnt think I could look after myself.
"K you can come" henry said in defeat.