Jealous

A/N hello, so it has been said countless times not to point out spelling errors, joke about them or so on. im not trying to be a dick but there's not even the excuse you didn't see it on my message board because you're not following me, i said it on the same chapter where I said I was continuing the book. i like to think I've been pretty reasonable/patient but it's honestly just getting annoying now. I try my best to go over and correct all the mistakes, please just stop :). (ew I felt like a teacher writing that)

wordcount - 1100

He didn't care to change out of his pajamas, so he slid on a pair of shoes before going back out to Dream, who had somehow already manage to get his keys, phone and got his shoes on, was waiting by the door.

The two intertwined fingers, Dreams larger and tanner hand holding onto Georges pale and dainty one. As they walked to Dreams car, they swung their arms in unison; they would only separate to get into the car.

"Oh my god, why is it freezing in here?" George said as he crossed his arms in an attempt to warm up.

"Well, yeah winter is not far away, and you're wearing a t-shirt." He chuckled, taking off his own hoodie. George watched as the hoodie slowly came off over head, lifting his hair then dropping his messily infront of his face. He was so memorized by the others beauty he didn't realize Dream offering him the hoodie.

"You gonna keep staring or are you going to take the hoodie?" He laughed, reaching out and setting the hoodie on Georges lap.

George giggled along with him, his laugh was always so contagious. He put the hoodie on before he buckled the seat belt. Only would Dream start driving until after both were buckled, safety first. To him, the 20 minute drive to walmart sucked, but George loved longer rides, he loved the feeling of the car moving and when the music was soft, but not soft enough to not hear.

The hoodie was huge on George, they always were, and so it gave George sweater paws. He brought the sleeve up to his face as he looked out the window, it had the smell of Dream lingering on it. He smiled against the hoodie and watched out the window.

Every now and then Dream would glance over to see what George was doing, but he was always daydreaming as he watched the passing trees and houses. He'd make sure not to watch too long and keep his eyes on the road, as adorable as his boyfriend was, it was probably a better idea to drive safely.

Soon enough Dream pulled into the parking lot and shook George awake from his thoughts. "We're here." He said as he turned the car off and stepped out.

George followed out of the car. He quickly walked over to Dream and allowed him to out his arm around his shoulders as they walked into the large store, filled with plenty of people. Besides a new spatula, to not upset Bad, they weren't there for anything in specific, more to window shop and look around.

As they browsed through aisles, Georges mind began to wonder off again. Well Dream was occupied looking at the kitchen appliances, with his arm around George still, George began to daydream. But to Dream, when he looked over, it seemed George was only staring at the other man at the end of the aisle.

Jealousy took no time to course throughout him, lifting his hand he lightly turned Georges face from the direction it was looking in. It was discreet with his arm already around him, and George quickly realized he was staring when he didn't mean to. George could see the warning in his eyes, he knew how jealous Dream could get and he'd never purposely make him feel that way.

--

After returning home with what they'd been there for, and a few extra things Dream and George sat in the living room; George on the couch and Dream on the floor between his legs. George played with his medium, wavy and blonde hair boredly.

"I don't remember your hair being so long." He said, mesmerized by how soft his hair was aswell. He played with it in many ways, attempting to braid it, twirling it around his finger, running his hand through it and so on. He'd only really remembered how to do ponytails from when he was younger and would be forced to do his sisters hair everyday before school.

Dream only chuckled and tilted his head backwards, their gaze met. Dream admired George in all possible ways, like the way his brown eyes looked like pools of honey. They were gorgeous. 

George untangled his hands from Dreams hair to place them on his face, leaning down and placing a kiss on his forehead. "Do you have a hairtye? I wanna try something." He said in an excited voice.

Dream raised his wrist, where a black hairtye was. George took it from him and put it on his own wrist. He would always have a hairtye on him since his hair would get in the way whenever he was cooking, or doing a task, it'd only be easier to tye his hair back.

The brit tilted Dreams head back to normal and begun to play with his hair again. Starting with a normal ponytail, he worked his way around and managed to put it all in a small bun. There were lose strands in the front, and it was messy; messy in a good way that is.

"Did you really just put my hair in a bun, George?" He sounded amused.

"A manbun, yes, and it is very nice."

"Oh my god." He let his head fall back into Georges lap as they both laughed their asses off. Neither had even said anything funny, but yet they couldn't stop laughing. George put his hands on Dreams face again as they both tried to calm down.

But then Sapnap came out into the living room, he didn't look the best. In fact, he had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep the past three nights.

"Can we talk?" He asked, looking right at George. George looked down to Dream then back up at Sapnap.

George nodded and got up the couch slowly, walking over to him and following him outside.

CLIFFHANGER AVAHAHQUAHAHH anyways don't think this fluffy chapter means anything <3