Chapter 37

"George!" Clay yelled after the brunette that was speeding down a hill on the tallers skateboard, "George, slow down!" Clay yelled, running down the hill behind his boyfriend.

The brunette didn't answer, taking a smooth turn once he had reached the bottom of the hill.
Clay took a short pause from running, bending his knees and resting his hands on them, trying to take deep breaths.

Once he had calmed his breathing he sped after the brunette, not nearly reaching his speed.
"GEORGE!" Clay screamed, "COME HERE!"

Clay kept running behind the giggling brunette until they reached a familiar park, George finally slowing down.

He stopped completely in front of a familiar pond and sat down, facing away from Clay.
Clay jogged I to the park, clearly out of breath, and looked around for the shorter male, spotting him sitting by a pond that he was quite familiar with.

He stopped jogging and started walking again, regaining his breath. Clay walked up to him and sat down beside him, putting his arm around the brunettes shoulder.

"Remember junior year, when we first properly met?" George asked, not removing eye contact with the pond. Clay chuckled.

"Yeah, I remember." Clay said and smiled, looking at the brunette, "I can't believe that was three years ago already."

George let out a small chuckle and smiled, reliving all their sweet memories.

"That was fun."

George smiled and leaned his head on the taller's shoulder, still not daring to look away from the pond.

"Sometimes I wish I could go back, be in high school again." Clay said, resting his head on top of the others.
George nodded, smiling sweetly.

"Let's get in." Clay said, lifting his head up from George's. George looked at Clay with a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" George asked.
"Get in!" Clay said while he took off his shirt.
George rolled his eyes.
"As that explains something," George said and stood up.

"Like our first kiss!" Clay explained, smiling widely.
"Fine," George said and removed every piece of clothing from his body, except for his boxers, Clay doing the same.

They hopped into the pond, shivering from the cold.

"Shit, it's cold!" George said as they had hopped into the pond. Clay nodded and waddled closer to George, bringing him into a hug to give both of them at least a small bit of warmth.

"George, you've got goosebumps!" Clay stated.
"I feel that, asshole," George said and slapped Clay's back.
"Sorry for stating the obvious!" Clay said defensively and held his arms up in surrender, retreating from the hug.

"I'm getting out, this is cold." George said, inching closer to the brim of the pond, hoisting himself up and out of it.

"Where's the fun in that?" Clay whined, dragging himself out of the pond and sitting on the edge of it, still with his calves in the water.

"Where's the fun in dying? That's my question!" George said dramatically, putting his clothes on and switching the hoodie he had on to the one Clay was wearing.

"Fine, you win." Clay said and smiled.

"But wait there's something I have to ask you." Clay said, rushing to put his clothes back on.

"What?" George asked and stood in front of Clay.

Clay smiled and took each of George's hands into his own, locking him in his grip and getting onto one knee.
George's eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly in shock.

"George," Clay started, "As Nick and Karl told you, I've liked you since the beginning of high school, or more like, loved you since the beginning of high school. I just wanted to tell you that... I love you and I always will. I also wanted to ask you this..."

Clay let go of George's hands and went to get something from the back pocket of his jeans.

"George Henry Davidson," Clay continued, holding a black box in his hands, George's hands brought up to cover his mouth in surprise, his eyes watering,

"Will you marry me?"

There was a short pause before George grabbed the ring out of the box and put it on his finger, locking eye contact with Clay and nodded.

"Yes, yes! A million times yes!" George yelled as he jumped up and down, Clay standing up and bringing him into a hug.

"Aww, you're crying!" Clay said, wiping the tears of happiness from George's soft cheeks.

"He said yes!" Clay yelled into his phone. A loud cheer could be heard from the other end of the phone, nicks and Karl cheering for the fiancé's.

"I have to go home and tell my mom!" Clay said, grabbing George's hand with one and his skateboard with the other, running with his future husband to his house.

"He said yes!"

Clay held George's hand up as in victory as they entered Clay's house.

"YESSS!"

George stood in shock as Clay's whole family and his own, including their best friends, Nick and Karl, entered the front room, bringing them into a big group hug.

"I love you, George."

"I love you too, Clay."

_________________________________
Word count: 852

That's the end of this but I have a story I'm soon going to upload as well as another story on my profile so look out for thatttt....

So fit check? Today I wore black socks with rainbows on them, wide legged, blue jeans, a black belt, a black Beatles t-shirt with a purple turtleneck underneath and a couple of pins on my shirt.

Cat reveal?

He doesn't really like me

He doesn't really like me. His name's bun, like cinnamon bun but just bun, ig, sounds better in Icelandic.

I'll probably miss writing this book.
If you ever feel bad feel free to message me, I have nothing better to do than read anyways.

Thank you for all the support and have a good
day/morning/night!!!!