pretend im clever and name it something other than "an update"

hello everyone!!! a year into the pandemic and i'm getting my first covid vaccine shot tomorrow.

i never update this thing anymore like i used to, and idk if i've said this in prior chapters, but i love going back and rereading the unproblematic problems i used to have, dealing with the trials and trepidations of middle school *rolls eyes*

but i'm 18 now. a legal fucking adult. me. and i pop on once in a while on this now shitty app (wattpad if you're seeing this that's a joke) and check my notifs and dip. ao3 is my home now </3

i just found out i got the lead in my last high school musical of my high school career. i cried a lot. i'm so happy.

once upon a mattress. i got princess winifred. i'm so fucking excited you don't even understand ahhh

since i last updated, a lot of things have happened ig. the rollercoaster of c*vid, i went to a theatre camp over the summer and made a bunch of new friends, i started my senior year, got into some colleges (still haven't committed tho), became an adult, blah blah blah. the worst thing to happen was being isolated for a month bc my entire family got covid on christmas. not. fun.

who knows when i'll update this, but to future abby reading this: you're almost done with school. keep pushing through, get that english grade up, commit to a school, and keep yourself happy. take breaks and enjoy yourself. you've got this.

until next time shawty baez *bites lip*