33~ The Evaluation.

The whole week, Aera trained herself vigorously. She was determined to pass the evaluation. She had set her eye on being a member of the gang and she will earn the title.

Aera was in her room pacing back and forth. Today was the day of evaluation. She was confident yet somewhat nervous. Trust your skills Aera, she thought to herself when a knock was heard on her door. She opened it and saw Mark.

"Hey, you ready?" he asked her. Aera let out a shaky breath and nodded timidly. It did not go unnoticed by Mark. He placed both of his hands on her shoulders and leaned down to match her height, "Believe in yourself Aera, you can do it. Keep your aim clear. Trust yourself because I do."

The last words that escaped from his mouth caught her attention. She looked up and stared into his eyes. She saw sincerity. He meant those words, she thought. She nodded, "Now let's go." he said stepping out of her room.

Both of them were now in the basement along with other members.

"Aera, your first test is Strength. You will have an opponent. Take him down in 5 minutes." Taeyong explained it to her. She nodded and took a deep breath preparing herself. "Go." she started walking towards the ring.

Aera entered the ring, waiting for her opponent. Someone entered the room but she couldn't see them clearly.

The bright lights were turned on revealing the face of her opponent, "MOM?!" she was baffled by her mother standing in front of her.

"I was once in your position too honey. Do your best and trust yourself, because I'm not going to go easy on you." her mother retorted.

Soon the alarm went off and they started the dual. Aera and the members were taken back by how skilfully Mrs.Lee was fighting. She had her own technique. She was swift and clean.

Aera was shook but soon composed herself by reminding. "I have to get in for dad." She started attacking.

Aera defended herself first and did not attack at all. The members were confused as they saw time running out. She saw her opponent slowing down a bit. Tired? Now here's my chance to shine, she took her chance and started attacking, continuously without even giving her opponent the time to attack her. Soon, she took her down.

Both of them had scratches here and there. Aera was praised for using her tactics while Mrs.Lee was praised for being so active and smooth for her age.

It was now time to check Aera's agility. "Now test no 2, Agility. You'll be tied up to a chair in a room blindfolded. You won't have any weapons of you. You will be given 10 minutes to escape from that room. Its a test of your will and cleverness." Taeyong instructed her. She left a breath and muttered an okay. "You can do it Aera!" "All the best Aera!" she heard the members and her mother cheering for her.

She was taken in a room with no walls with Johnny and Jaehyun. They made her sit on the chair and Johnny blindfolded her eyes in the meanwhile Jaehyun tied her hands and legs. They were done. Before leaving they cheered her.

The alarm went off and so did the lights. Some green colored fluorescent lights were turned on. Aera panicked a bit as she started feeling claustrophobic. Her breathing increased. Taeyong, who was watching this from behind the screen, tensed up. He almost ran out of the room to release Aera but was stopped in his track by his mother. "Let her overcome the fear Yong," He heaved a sigh and went back.

Do it for dad. Do it for dad. Do it for dad.

Those words rung in her mind. Taking a deep breath, Aera calmed herself down. She started planning the escape. "Ok Aera, first release your hands then remove the blindfold and then the legs." she spoke to herself.

Aera started moving her hands in circular motion. She continued doing that until she felt the grip loosen on her hand. The grip loosened a bit more but not enough for wrist to get out. "Ok I don't have any other option than doing this." She slightly got up from the chair and forcefully sat down again which resulted in dislocating her shoulder. A painful cry escaped her lips.

The members watched the scene in horror. They did not expect her to do this. "Did- did she just dislocated her shoulder?!" Doyoung said while stuttering still recovering from what he saw. "She totally did." Taeil spoke, his expression staying same as Doyoung. "Damn the brother-sister duo is crazy!" Lucas commented. Taeyong just stood there in shock watching his sister trying to escape.

The dislocation of shoulder immediately caused the ropes to loosen. She removed her dislocated hand and then proceeded to remove the blindfolds. And untied the ropes on her legs with one hand. Successfully untying the ropes she carefully got up and leaned back on the wall still holding on to her dislocated shoulder. "Man this is gonna hurt like a bitch," she spoke to herself and in no time she slammed her shoulder twice on the wall again.

"Well didn't expect her to do that but I'm not surprised." Mrs.Lee said. The heads now turned to Mrs.Lee. Taeyong looked at his mother in sheer bewilderment, "She has done that before?" he asked. "Yes, when she used to escape out of her window to meet Jihoon and Soa. I mean the landing was a hard part so usually she ended up dislocating and fixing her shoulder back. She used to think I wont know about it." Mrs.Lee explained.

Hendery took a sip of his coffee and said, "Why am I not surprised?" The members chuckled at his comment and shifted their focus back on Aera.

Once she felt her shoulder was ok, she proceeded to open the door. But it was locked. "What the hell," she murmured and continued twisting the lock. Soon an idea popped in her mind. She walked towards the chair and lifted it up. "Its this or nothing at all," she spoke to herself and forcefully banged the chair on the lock. She did that thrice and the lock broke down.

Aera stepped out of the room panting. The members circled around her. "Damn Aera you're wild!" Haechan was quick to comment. "Wow, so sexyy~" Jaemin chimed in too. "Okay now give me some space, let me check her shoulder," Taeil intervened and checked on Aera.

"Ok all good, I'm surprised you fixed it," Taeil commented after checking up on Aera. "Practice makes you perfect I guess," she joked.

Taeyong and Jaehyun made their way to Aera. "Damn girl you're wild. No doubt she's your sister Taeyong," Jaehyun said while ruffling her hair. "You are CRAZY!" Taeyong said to Aera, still taken back by her actions. "I mean after all I'm a Lee," she retorted by back and winked at them.

"Lets move forward to the last round, the aims." Taeyong said and they started walking to the shooting arena.

"You will be given 5 bullets. 2 bullets for the head, two for the chest and 1 for stomach." Taeyong instructed her. She went ahead and picked up a gun.

The alarm went off and she shot the moving targets with ease, making Winwin and Lucas feel proud.

"You did great, your result will be announced tomorrow. Good job princess,"Taeyong complimented her and ruffled her hair. One by one everyone started leaving the room. Aera was packing her stuff when she saw one member still present in the room.

"You didn't go?" she asked him. "Nope, wanted to have a chat with you," Mark replied. "Go ahead I'm all ears," she retorted back. "You're crazy for dislocating your shoulder, you know that?" he said while chuckling, still amused by her actions. "Yeah I am crazyyy~" she said while giggling.

He stepped closer to her . Leaning down to her ears, "I like crazy," he whispered and left the room leaving behind a flustered and blushing Aera.

Mark Lee, you're driving me crazy, she thought while blushing hard.