Drowning in the waves of passion

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis

To eliminate the competition Rupert murdered my mate. The horrible words encircled my brain and I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My grandfather murdered the daughter of the Alpha of Golden Sun? For what? To get even with Dimitri? How could he do such a thing?

"When she died I was convinced it was him who did it. He wasn't on the roof when we got there. The elders and everyone else ruled it as an accident, but I knew he did it," Dimitri said.

"Dimitri... I am so sorry," I whispered with tears in my eyes. "I am so sorry you had to go through that."

"It took five years to get over it, I isolated myself from the pack, I even sliced my wrist a couple of times. But since I had Alpha blood, the wounds healed a lot quicker," he said dispassionately.
"Our mate suffered so much," Caroline howled, devastated by what Dimitri told us.

"You can leave me if you want. I don't blame you if you do. Nothing good will come out of this relationship," he said as he turned and walked back inside.

"How could you say something so horrible?" I demanded as I walked in after him.
"What did I say?" he asked with a sad smile on his face.

"Nothing good will come out of our relationship? That hurts Dimitri, that really hurts," I cried out as I leaned against the wall.
"Baby I didn't mean that. I don't know what came over me," Dimitri said as he came over and hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and inhaled his rain and pine trees scent.
"I want you to make love to me," I whispered softly.
"Artemis I don't know if that's such a good idea-" he hesitated.

"Make love to me Dimitri, I need you, I want you. After all this you and Roman as well as me and Caroline need the closeness, the physical gratification and the intimacy. Please Dimitri," I begged as I looked back at him, my eyes pleading.

"Are you sure Artemis? I've been wanting to do this for the longest while, I won't be gentle," Dimitri said in a deep, husky voice.
"Then don't, I need you Dimitri, I desire you," I whispered.

Then without a moment's hesitation, Dimitri grabbed me by my arms and crushed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard and long. Then he picked me up and pressed my back against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We kissed for a while until he took his tongue and flicked my teeth, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue plunged in. I've never kissed like this before, but I liked it. I've heard some people refer to it as a French Kiss.

Both of our tongues danced in the most erotic way and I found myself thoroughly enjoying every minute. We eventually did stop the kiss when we ran out of oxygen. Dimitri dropped me not so gently on the bed and pulled off his shirt, exposing his god-like chest, abs and six pack.

He hovered over me and began to suck on my neck with me moaning softly under him. His hands roamed all over my body and stopped at the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it over my head and resumed sucking on my neck.

"You're so beautiful," he softly murmured as he gazed at my boobs, hidden under the black lacy bra that I wore after my shower. Taking his fingers he unhooked my bra and it went sailing across the room.

I felt the cold breeze on my exposed nipples and covered them with my hands. Dimitri growled lowly and removed my hands.
"Don't hide from me,"