Chapter 45

The boy was pushed back as he glared at Yoriichi. "Get out of my way!" the boy yelled.

Yoriichi shook his head as he stared blankly at the boy. "I can't let you do that." Yoriichi stated.

The boy began to get furious as he dashed towards Yoriichi. He let out a battle cry as he swung his weapon at Yoriichi. Yoriichi dodged the attack as he grabbed the boy's arm and flung him over. The boy let out a gasp as his back hit the snowy ground.

"Please leave. You're not allowed to be here." Yoriichi stated as he looked at the boy. The boy stood up and glared at Yoriichi. "I have to destroy that core! Get out of my way!" the boy yelled as he ran to the spiritual core with the dagger raised.

Yoriichi let out a sigh as he grabbed some snow on the ground and formed it into a ball. He then aimed at the boy and threw the snowball towards him at a fast pace. The snowball hit the boy straight at the head, causing him to fall down.

"Please go back to where you came." Yoriichi said as he held another snowball in his hand while looking at the boy. "Tch. Look, just let me do my work so I can have a happy dream!" the boy exclaimed as he wiped the snow from his face.

"You're going to hurt someone. I can't let you do that." Yoriichi replied as he went towards the boy. He placed his hand, the one that's not holding the snowball, on the boy's shoulder. "Just because you want to have a dream doesn't mean you have to do bad deeds to achieve it." Yoriichi said.

The boy's hair covered his eyes as he stared at the ground. He looked up at Yoriichi, eyes full of rage, as he raised his dagger towards Yoriichi. Yoriichi saw the attack coming as he shoved the snowball in the boy's face, making the boy unable to see. Yoriichi went behind the boy and chopped the back of his neck, causing him to pass out.

"I won't attack a child but I can't let you hurt the person you're invading here. If you want to dream, this will do for now." Yoriichi said as he caught the passed out boy before he fell in the snow.

Yoriichi then carried the boy out of the place where your spiritual core resides. He placed the boy on a nearby tree and took away his weapon. Yoriichi then found a sword pierced in the snowy ground and went towards it. Upon closer inspection, he saw the color of the blade is white. Yoriichi realizes who this sword belongs to and pulled it out of the ground.

Yoriichi felt a presence getting near as he let out a small smile. "She's now aware of what's happening." Yoriichi mumbled as he went towards the presence.

----------------

"It's not here...." you mumbled out as you stopped in your tracks and looked around the area. 'I can sense a demon is here but where? I don't have my sword on me as well.' you thought. "I have to get out as soon as possible. Douma-kun and Rui are trying to wake me up. If everyone else is asleep then that means something bad is happening on the train!" you exclaimed as you continued to run.

"How can I leave this place?!" you said. You felt yourself losing hope as you looked around to find an exit but there was none. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you turned to see a familiar figure. Your eyes widened as you saw your older brother, Yoriichi.

 Your eyes widened as you saw your older brother, Yoriichi