JAEMIN - When he scares your son

Requested by nanaaegi

( I don't know what kind of storyline you want but here you go!! )

"NANA!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING~" You sang cutely as he took his phone into his pocket.

"I have mission now.I'll come back as soon as possible" he kisses your forehead as you pouted cutely.

"Aww can't you not go out today? Baby Jaesuk will be home after school" He shook his head.

"Sorry baby but I can't.I promise I will come back right after I finish okay?" you nodded and pecked his cheek.

"I wuv you!!" You hugged him and he kissed your cheek before going to his car with his men.You waited for your son to come back home as you helped the maids.

"MOMMY JAESUKIE IS HOMIE!!!" the 5 years old boy yelled and you looked up from the cutting board.

"Aww my baby!! How's school?" he pouted cutely."Kwangsoo took my cookie!!" You chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's bath.You're smelly" you teased."MOMMY!!"

---

"Fuck it hurts" Jaemin groaned wiping the dripping blood off from his arm.His face was full of bruised and blood with his clothes were ripped off.

His right hand still had the gun that he used just now to killed his enemies.

He walked back home and rang the bell when he remembered that he forgot the keys.

"YAY DADDY IS HOME!!" Jaesuk cheered happily and frowned in a second when he saw Jaemin's state.

He broke down."MOMMY!!!" He cried out loud and Jaemin widened his eyes.You ran to the door and gasped when you saw Jaemin and his state.

"MOMMY!! I'M SCARED!!" Jaesuk cried while hiding his face into your legs."It's okay baby" you took him into your arms and went into his room.

"Shh it's okay baby.It was nothing" you calmed him down until you realised that he dozed off.

You slowly put him into his bed and went back to the door.You opened it and saw Jaemin on the floor sobbing hard while covering his face.

"Jaemin-ah.Are you alright?" You pulled his hands away revealing his bruised face."I scared him didn't I?" He sniffed.

"A little I guess.It's okay.You can coax him later hm? Now let's treat you first" Jaemin nodded and you helped him with the ointments after he showered.

Then Jaesuk ran into the room.He broke down again when he saw Jaemin."MOMMY!!" he cried out and you took him into your arms.

"Baby why are you crying?" You sighed and patted his back.He continued to cried out and you gave him to Jaemin.He cried louder when Jaemin hugged him.

"I'm sorry baby.Daddy is clumsy.I'm sorry" Jaemin kissed his son's forehead while soothing him down.After a few tries, they found out that he fell asleep.

"Aigoo.Look at this baby.Nana rest first.I'll put him to bed" Jaemin shook his head."I'll put him to bed.You can prepare the food first.I'm hungry" You nodded and went to the kitchen.

"What did you cook?" Jaemin walked into the kitchen."Just simple.The maids helped me too!" Jaemin hummed and they had the dinner.

"D-Daddy?" Jaesuk called and the parents turned to him who was hiding behind a wall.

"Yes baby.Do you need anything?" Jaemin walked towards Jaesuk but he backed away."Baby I'm not going to hurt you? It's me.Your Daddy?" Jaesuk unknowingly cried again.

"DADDY LOOKED LIKE A MONSTER!! I'M SCARED!!" he cried out and Jaemin chuckled while pulling him for a hug.

"I know.I'm sorry" Jaesuk hugged Jaemin tightly and you stomped towards them.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" You pouted your lips."AISH COME HERE" Jaemin pulled her for a big hug too.