31.

Excuse any errors.
Anya rockin her Bantu knots 💕😍🥺
—————

                                   Anya

                                   Anya

I decided to get out of the house for the day, I was going to call and check on Lolo but I had gotten a text from Brianna saying that he'd be in isolation for three days and today was only day two. When I got the text it worried me only because one I didn't know she had my number and two he wasn't one to get violent with anyone but I just assumed it was Seven causing trouble so I didn't say anything but I planned on asking him what actually happened once he called me. She also told me he put me down as a contact on his paperwork a little after we started dating so I wasn't too worried after that.

After getting dressed I made myself a bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a bottle of water, I guess I couldn't eat much because I sad but I did plan on getting lunch later, as I sat at the island I got a text for Makayla. we were all in the group chat but she texted me separately all the time which I thought was super sweet.

Are you gonna come with us to the fair?-Makayla🧿

Yes ma'am 💕. I'm eating right now, I'll meet you guys there.

The baby mamas GC 💕🤪

Can't wait to see you Yaya, we miss you.-Mya🦋

I miss you guys too. I'll be there I promise 🤞🏾❤️-Anya🤍.

Locking my phone I glanced over at the photo framed of Milo and I, I printed it off at Walmart it was the picture of our first date, feeling my eyes beginning to water I shook my emotions off for the time being and finished my food. Tossing my pager plate into the trash I grabbed my water, key, and bag before leaving the house. I was grateful for the group of friends we shared no matter what I knew they'd be here for Milo and myself.

The drive to the fair was about 30 minutes from where we lived. I hummed along to Good Days by Sza, her and Jhené Aiko's music always made me feel better.

Pulling into the parking lot where the fair was being held I notice the girls right away. Putting my car in park and got out with my water and bag my stomach started to grumble at the smell of funnel cake.

"Hey boo!" Draya said running up to me and giving me the biggest hug. I guess they all missed me because the rest of the group followed behind Draya.

"You straight shorty?" Dre asked as he all walked into the entrance to pay for our tickets.

"I'm ok.."

"How long is he gone for?" He asked watching our surroundings.

"They said 6 weeks." I cleared my throat because I didn't want to cry, I just wanted to enjoy my day. I'd cry later.