-Chapter 27-

A/N: Thank you for all the birthday wishes! You're all amazing!

Dream's POV:

I followed George till he brought me away from the others. Why do we need to go so far away, though?

"George, where are we going to anyway? What do you need to tell me?"

George faced me and sighed. Before I knew it, my mask was lifted enough for my mouth to be uncovered and suddenly George's lips covered mine. Shock rippled through my body. I couldn't move, couldn't push him away. I gasped, finally breaking through the blocking in my body, I pushed him away.

"George! What the heck! Why would you do this? Why would you even try to do it?"

"Dream...I like you and I know, you probably like me too. So wanna go out with me?" Shock. Shock was all I knew. My friend liked me...my friend kissed me...Why?

It wasn't my first kiss but it felt as shocking as the first...

"George...I-I...I can't, I don't like you that way." I exclaimed before running back the way I came. Thoughts were squirming in my mind. Words being repeated again and again.
George just kissed me...He likes me...I don't like him...He'll hate me.

But I can't pretend. I don't like George...Somebody else holds the spot in my heart. I like somebody else.

I always had...

-------------------------

Third person POV:

"Wilbur did you see that? Fucking George kissed Techno's man. We need to tell him."

"Tommy, no...Don't tell Techno. Listen please, Techno cannot find out! He'll be heartbroken. We couldn't even hear what they were saying. It might not be what it actually looks like."

"Not what it actually looks like. What do you mean it isn't what it looks like? George kissed Big Man, Dream, who ran off and it apparently isn't what it looks like. Can you believe this Tubbo?"

"Suspicious Wilbur." Tubbo added.

"No! Tubbo stop! Don't encourage him." Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other, their eyes doing all the communicating. "Tommy? Tubbo? ...Don't you dare..."

Tommy ignored his older brother and ran off in direction of the castle, Tubbo followed him. The two boys ignored the oldest who called after them.

-------------------------

Techno had been dozing off to sleep when his door slammed open and he jumped up from his bed in surprise.

"Technoblade!"

"Big T!"

"Tubbo? Tommy? What are you two doing in my room? What do you want?"

The two let out hard gasps, trying to catch their breaths from running the whole way back to the castle.

"Technoblade, you won't believe it."
"It's a tragedy!"
"A disaster!"
"Truly terrible..."
"Just simply awful..."

"Just tell me what it is!" Techno interrupted them, but he soon regretted it."

"George told Dream he liked him or something and they kissed..."

George told Dream he liked him...

They kissed...

-------------------------

Sapnap's POV:

"Bad!" I screamed from the couch. "I'm bored!"

"Stop complaining, will you. You've been shouting for hours and I feel like my ears are bleeding."

"Who's complaining now, Bad?" I responded.

"Stop it you muffinhead!" I shrugged, turning my attention back to the window. Ruffling was heard behind me, my gaze shifted to the sound. Bad was putting a coat and shoes on.

"You going somewhere?"

"Yeah! Gonna visit someone."

"The mysterious person, that you don't tell us about?" Bad gave a hum, a slight whispered yes afterwards too. "Can you tell us who it is?"

"Nope." Bad straight up refused.

"Why? Is it you secret lover?"

"No! Of course not. You don't even know them anyway."

"Then why aren't you telling us who it is?" I snapped back.

"If I tell you, will you stop bothering me?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Alright! But you cannot tell Dream."

"Why not? He's our bestfriend he should be allowed to know."

"Because the reason I wouldn't tell you before, is because he can't know yet."

"That's not fair."

"Well then I won't tell you." Bad declared.

"Fine!" I responded. I heard the door open and close, allowing me to know he had left. Leaving me behind. I let out a sigh.

Why can't he tell me...

Well, I guess...I'd probably tell Dream anyway...