-Chapter 16-

"Y/N GET UP! I WAN'T YOU TO GO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE FOR ONCE!" My dad shouts at me from the kitchen.

"NHGGGGgGGGgGGGGG" I groan as I roll out of bed bringing all my blankets with me. I roll across the ground until I reach the stairs. Then I somersault down landing in front of my dad.

"I swear to god your going to give me a migraine." My dad mutters as he walks away from me.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair before getting dressed and walking out of the house still half alseep.

I walk over to the dorms and see that all my classmates are playing board games and hanging out together.

I look around and see Todoroki in the corner playing cards with himself.

Why does he have to be so lonely all the time.

I walk over to him and sit down across from him.

"Can I join?" I ask.

He nods and deals ten cards to me.

"So what are the rules?" I ask as I set up the cards. Two rows five cards in each face down.

(I'm explaining the rules in case any of yall wanna play the game. The person I learned it from called the game 'Garbage' but it might have a different name)

"You try to draw a card one through ten. Then you place it in the spot thats numbered.

He draws a card and its a four. He then picks up his forth card placing that one face up and looking at the previous card.

Now its a nine.

He then places it in the place of his ninth card. Then its a queen.

"When you get a queen, or jack you discard them and the other payer goes." He says placing the card in a separate pile.

"What about kings?" I ask.

"Kings are wild so you can put them in any spot." He says.

I nod and draw a card. A seven.

I place it and then get a two. After all my cards are face up he has one left.

He then flips over his remaining card and its an ace in the seven's spot.

He then reshuffles the deck.

"Now we play with nine cards. Then it will be eight, then seven, all the way until the winner has no cards left." He says dealing nine cards.

He deals himself ten and explains that if you loose a round you don't move on to the next level.

We play for another hour until I get a text from my dad saying I have to go back home.

"Well I guess I win!" I say standing up.

He nods and puts out a hand. I shake it and smile.

He's always so formal.

"We'll i'll see you later! It was great playing with you." I say walking away.

When I get back to my house I notice my dad is cooking pasta. Its not pizza but I guess its ok.

I sit down at the table and tell him about how the class is doing.

After dinner I walk to my room and close the door falling onto my bed.

Dad says he's going to get me a new alarm clock tomorrow.

Lets see how that turns out.

A/N

I'm SOOOOOO sorry for not posting for so long! I've been super busy with school and writers block has been overwhelming me for awhile now. I barley had the motivation to write such a short chapter like this one. I'm super sorry for making it so short but i'm just getting back into everything and i'll be trying to keep this book going! Thank you for reading and have a great rest of your Day/Night!