Chapter Sixteen

Warnings; a little bit of angst but there's fluff to make up for it. Also, implied smut.

I turned around to see Chris in a black leather jacket and some dark sunglasses. He scared the shit out of me.

"Chris!"

"I'm sorry doll, I saw you get out of the car and make you way towards the back so I wanted to scare you."

"Well it worked."

I caught my breath and placed my shopping bags down.

"C'mere I missed you."

I jumped in his arms and he twirled me around.

"God, I missed you so much baby."

He gently took pieces of my hair and tucked them behind my ear. I leaned forward to kiss him.

"What are you doing out here?" I pulled away.

"Liam wouldn't let me go upstairs and wait for you."

"Ugh, that man." I laughed.

"Jeez baby, did you buy the whole store?"

Chris asked as he grabbed all of my bags.

"No, but a girl has to spoil herself."

I winked.

"Are you saying I don't spoil you enough?"

"One thing is being spoiled by someone else and another is spoiling yourself. Don't mix the two."

"Oh pardon me, for mixing the two."

He said jokingly.

"But don't worry handsome I love when you spoil me. I never said to stop doing that."

He smiled at my reference

I took him by the arm and pulled him towards the elevator as we made our way inside my building.

"Liam! Please be nice to my guests!"

I playfully said as we walked past his desk.

"I'm sorry Ms. Y/n, but I just don't like him."

"Hey, no hard feelings Liam." Chris joked.

We were barely even inside when Chris placed the shoppings bags on the table and pushed me gently against a wall.

He kissed me passionately as he closed the door behind him. Kissing me from my lips to sucking the spot on my neck that made my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Chris- what- are you doing?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

"Shh baby, I have you all to myself now."