041

real life !

real life !

BadBoyHalo is streaming Just Chatting: HOT WINGS STREAM - Featuring CaptainPuffy, Dream, HeyAngel, and Skeppy

Angel sat in the streaming room with Alex's extra set-up, a carton of hot wings in front of her and a bottle of water. They were playing a game where if you refused to answer the question correctly, you had to eat a wing.

"Okay, question one: what is your biggest fear?"

The group took turns with answering the question. After Dream had answered with 'heights' and Skeppy had answered with 'regret', it was Aspyn's turn.

"What's your biggest fear, Angel?" Bad had asked.

The girl didn't have to think much about it, a small hum falling from her lips. "Losing control of myself," she said smoothly, perhaps too smoothly despite being in front of more than 100K viewers. It was the first thing she thought of, and was truly what scared her most.

Control was what she had over herself, even if she didn't have it over most of her life growing up. She was scared that one day she'd believe the things her mother would say to her, that she would succumb and try to please others than herself, or if she would lose herself in trying to find herself.

"Shit— thats even deeper than mine." Skeppy laughed light-heartedly, clearly not laughing at her.

"LANGUAGE!"

The next question prompted them to name their least favourite streamer and Aspyn, much like most of her friends, chose to eat a wing. Dream, although it was mostly a joke, replied with "John Swan." He was the only one who didn't have to eat a wing.

Nervously, Aspyn picked up a wing with her fingers. She could enjoy spicy food, sure, but the wings were known to be on another level of spicy. She took a bite at the same time as Puffy, immediately panting at the burning food.

She slammed her hand on the desk multiple times, squeezing her eyes shut. She could hear her friends coughing harshly in the call, which was mixed in with Dream's occasional chuckle.