4.

𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝟼:𝟷𝟿 𝙰𝙼
-

𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟼:𝟷𝟿 𝙰𝙼-

-

i had got woken up by the sun shining in derrick's room.
he was still asleep and I just had the urge to hold his nose , I promise I'm not crazy.

I held his nose and he instantly woke up.

" bruh , wtf is wrong with you ? " he side eyed me causing me to start laughing.

" playing like I won't beat yo ass in here " he playfully pushed me off the bed.

" oh nah " I got up and hit him in the face with a pillow which caused us to break out into play fighting.

" see why . you . wanna start early. this. MORNING" he said hitting me in between words

" bruh wtf is y'all doing in here ? " raven walked inside of the room.

we both turned and looked at her.

" awwwnnn , y'all so cute " she poked her bottom lip out and talked in a high voice.

" GET OUT ! " I yelled as I laid back down on derrick's chest.

" what time is it ? " he asked with his raspy morning voice ( hurricane katrina ).

" it's 6:25 "

" you don't usually get up this early " he said

" yeah , I slept good so " I shrugged

" you sleep ROUGH bruh , feet all on me , all on my side of the bed and shit. I just went too sleep at like 4 or 5" he complained.

" I woke up in the same spot I went to sleep in "

" yeah , cause I kept moving you back over "

" whatever " I sighed and scrolled on Instagram

he stretched and got up " what's the plan for today ma ? " he asked

" I gotta go see my momma and I think imma go get my nails done " I got up and went too the bathroom to do my morning routine , he came in behind me and did the same.

-

" wassup shordy , how you feeling this morning?" Lando said as me and Derrick walked down the stairs.

" great " I said quickly and walked in the kitchen where foogi and raven were.

" hey y'all " I spoke to them.

" wassup " the said at the same time.

" raven , you ready too go see ma ? " I asked her as I grabbed my keys of the

" and don't be long , we got somewhere to be at 2:00" foogi said

" where we got to be ? " I asked em