Ch 230: Silverash

Lin Ye didn't know what to expect when he arrived in Kjerag.

One of them is how beautiful people are here. More specifically, the females here.

The girls who he passed by in the streets, the one who was working as the cashier and the one that he sold his stuff to. All of them had one common thing in common... their looks could make all of the supermodels in his past life jealous.

If anybody else had come here, he doesn't know whether or not they would be able to control themselves and not fall in love with anyone they pass by on the streets.

Anyways, since he had been a single dog for more than 20 years in his previous life, he'd readily accept it if someone here were to confess to him. It's a pity that he didn't notice that Irene attempted to flirt with him before.

He realized this when he followed Pramanix and Cliffheart back to the villa. Both of them looked happy as they walked, well at least Cliffheart is.

Thinking back to the Feline named Irene, he felt that it was odd that he didn't react to her even though she was wearing revealing clothes. Though it was probably because he didn't harbour feelings for her even though she was a beautiful woman.

He thought about how little she wore in such cold weather and was glad that he at least gave her his scarf to warm herself with. He already had the coat given to him by Olivia anyways and Irene seemed to like his gift so he wasn't bothered at all.

Maybe she likes black? Can't judge her, I like it too.

But now he knows that he has an immunity towards other people's charms. Meaning that it would be harder for him to fall in love.

Eh. I have more important things to worry about. Like trying to survive in this world.

When they all finally arrived at the front of the villa, Lin Ye remembered something important.

"Wait, where the heck is Lappland?" Lin Ye looked around. "Did we lose our crazy Lupo?"

"So you finally remembered she exists? I thought you forgot." Sussurro asked.

"What kind of person do you think I am?"

"..." Sussurro didn't want to answer him

"We just met her." Pramanix says, "She said she didn't want to come back with us since she hasn't played enough yet. She also said that she knows the back already so we don't need to worry about losing her."

This feels like a dog going out to play in the wild.

Lin Ye felt a little helpless with Lappland. He brought her here in the first place so that she could act as his bodyguard.

Before, everyone thought that nothing would happen in Kjerag. It's a safe country that is different from Lungmen and Chernobog after all. Catastrophes barely happen here and the Infected populace is quite low.

Who knew that a problem would come as soon as he arrived. He had already encountered a similar incident in Lungmen. Then there is also the problem of Lappland.

Although Lappland is strong, she isn't reliable in terms of character. What if he was attacked while she was still outside playing? It doesn't seem like an impossible situation.

Thinking of this, Lin Ye sighed softly in his heart and felt that he was really unlucky. Fortunately, he still has the Vector to count his life on.

It was already dark when they returned to the villa. Lin Ye thought that he would go back to his room, take a bath, organize and tear off the price tags and trademarks of his items then sleep.