Chapter 58

It's Christmas.

I woke up the next morning to Sammy shaking me violently saying "Santa came Santa came get up" I quickly got a smile and said "okay I'll be out in a second"

Techno has woken up to Sammy basically yelling that's Santa came he quickly laid on top of me and said "can we just cuddle a little longer?"

I shook my head no and said "Santa came we have to see what he got us" he laughed but kept me trapped under him.

"Fine if you want to keep me trapped at least smile for the picture." He didn't end up smiling but I got the picture and sent it to him.

" He didn't end up smiling but I got the picture and sent it to him

^^^
"Our first Christmas picture" he said. Aww I didn't think about that. "I love it" I said while wiggling out from under him.

He made a noise of desperation but soon got up with me. I fixed my hair grabbed technos hand and led him out to his family.

Sammy was waiting for us sitting next to the tree along with the rest of his family on the couches.

Me and techno sat beside the tree with Sammy. "Can I open the presents from Santa now?" Sammy asked her mom, she nodded.

Technos dad was recording as Sammy and the others ripped through the wrapping paper revealing their gifts.

I was cuddled up next to techno on the floor watching as they opened their gifts. Technos mom grabbed a gift and handed it to me "this is for you and techno"

I looked at techno and we opened the box together. It was some cute shot glasses with our initials on them and a bottle of alcohol.

His parents are cool.

I thanked them and Sammy said "what's that?" Referring to the alcohol. "Adult juice" I said. Techno laughed low as we moved on.

His family got me some cute gifts. Nothing personal because they hadn't met me yet but it was some cute things for my apartment and Sammy got me some minecraft toys.

I thanked them all and whispered to Sammy "don't tell the others but your gift is my favorite" she did a cute little dance in excitement.

Once they were all finished opening gifts it was me and technos turn. I gave him mine he opened it slowly.

He pulled out the creeper plushie and smiled. He then pulled out a key chain and note.